• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sephy

First Lieutenant
60 Badges
Aug 29, 2009
  • Cities in Motion
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Dungeonland
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Prison Architect
As title says, this very little mod add events for Germany to get historical SS-waffen units. Enjoy! I hope there is no already mod for those divisions.

SS-waffen05

alt link
SS-waffen05

Workin good i guess ;)

Features: unique names and experiences based on historical performance of units!

Last edited:
Good mod!.
Also, it would be good to see also British Guards, USA Rangers, Italian Bersaglieri, French Legion Etrangere and Soviet Guards.

Cheers!

Soviet guard wasn't created as division, it was more like title granted to some regular divisions for extraordinary accomplishments, but others can be included :)

p.s. about download problem seems to be on filefront side, i upload later somewhere else if it still wont work...

in some scenario yes(for example in 1940/1941/1942), but if you start playing from 1936 they are not included ;). Anyway if you play 1940/1941/1942 mod wont spawn duplicates :)

No, but they had extra training. At least some of them. This is classical way of modeling special forces in HoI games. Note that in DH even most units at the beginning of the game have some experience before mobilization to reflect the fact they are professionals.

Well, not to every unit, because only some SS divisions had the extra training. Depending on the how 'elite' these units were, I'd suggest 40 or 60. Are you going to add other elite German units too? (Panzer Lehr, Grossdeutschland, etc.)

is it even possible to mod experience/strength for units? :huh:

btw please ideas how much each divisions should cost supplies/moneys: i need values for infantry, motorized. light armor, armor, militia, cavalry!

is it even possible to mod experience/strength for units? :huh:

btw please ideas how much each divisions should cost supplies/moneys: i need values for infantry, motorized. light armor, armor, militia, cavalry!

You have to add them to the scenario files and then 'activate' them through events.

Just look at the IC day (IC cost * production time) cost for certain type of unit and calculate how much supplies can be produced with that IC day cost.