• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vote lemeard, better than nothing.

No. Lemeard's vote was *very* badly placed for the wolf pack. Him being a wolf doesn't make sense at all.

edit:
esemesas, enkhuush, lemeard and rendap are all bad votes right now. They are either responsible for getting Suirantes into the running, pushing him into the running, or pushing him into a tie.

No. Lemeard's vote was *very* badly placed for the wolf pack. Him being a wolf doesn't make sense at all.
I like this guy. He's making a lot of sense.

(4) reis91 - jonti, esemesas, Rendap, EURO

(3) Rendap - Boris ze Sasquatch, Yakman, snoopdogg
(3) EURO - Bezulba, Lemeard, Seen
(1) Bezulba - tamius23
(1) Lemeard - Suirantes
(1) Suirantes - randakar
(1) jonti - reis91
(1) snoopdogg - Mr. G

Not voted: marty99

Day 2:

(6) Suirantes - esemesas, enkhuush, Lemeard, Rendap, EURO, jonti

(3) Yakman - Boris, randakar, snoopdogg
(2) marty/enkhuush - Suirantes, Yakman
(1) Boris - Bezulba
(1) jonti - Mr. G
(1) Rendap - tamius23

Ok, let's take a look at the survivors.

Myself: Started with a random vote on Suirantes and changed to Reis in self-defence. Joined in the Suirantes Lynch due to a throwaway vote. Hunt on Tamius can be seen both as a revenge hunt if I was a wolf and as a frame attempt on my. I of course will claim that I'm clear, but know that some people will claim me a wolf.
Lemead: Voted by Suitantes day 1, which could be a alibi vote of course. Part of the Euro votes day 1 and Suirantes day 2. Anything is possible, but with the timing of his vote, I would for now say that there are better lynches out there.
Enkhuush: Subbed and also part of the Suirantes lynch. Not much info yet.
Bezulba: Voted by Tamius day 1. Voted Euro and Boris, last could be a throwaway. Euro "Early". Interesting vote.
Jonti: Voted and countervoted by Reis and Mr. G. Both days ending with counter votes. Could be interesting to know alignment.
Esemesas: Have received some votes but none have stuck till deadline. Part of the Reis voters and fairly early on Suirantes. Another where I think we can find better lynch targets.
Euro: Final voter on Reis day one and also part of the Suirantes lynchers. Late votes both. Reis was a choice between myself and Reis and was part of self-preservation. Can be both good and bad, but better targets can be found.
Boris: Voted me day 1 and Yak day 2. Fairly early votes both. Would also be an interesting choice.
Randakar: Voted Suirantes day 1 as third voter (as always). Also kept it there, which could make it a throwaway. Day 2 part of the Yakman voters. Could be both good and bad.
Snoop: Late voter on me and Yakman and also hard to get a read on. Could be both as well.
Mr. G: 2 throwaways on Snoop and Jonti so far. Just voted for Lemead.
Yakman: Voted me day 1 and Enkh day two, but before he subbed in. And was only with posts after the announcment. At that time Enkh was at 3 and in the running and it was not until Euro unvoted that it got a bit more decided.

So I would be looking at Enkh, Bezulba, Jonti, Boris, Randy, Snoop, Mr. G and Yak first. Since Enkh just subbed and Randy is posting at least some information re. the lynching of Suirantes, I'll take them off the list for now.

With todays votes, I think that Boris, Snoop and Mr. G should be the runners. I'll therefore join Euro in

VOTE Boris

Vote snoopdogg

His vote was basically the most significant piece of pushback I could find against the Suirantes run up yesterday.
That in itself may be telling..
Also good candidates: jonti, Bezulba, Boris, Yakman

I don't save packmates, I sacrifice them. I am not a wolf.
Unvote Ese. Vote mr. G
Him and Bezulba both need attention. And they aren't getting it. Hmm...

I dunno about Randakar's reasoning. Primarily the bits that implicate me as a wolf because I voted for someone that another player had voted for.

anyhoo, I think it's fundamentally strong. but he implicates pretty much everyone except for himself... does that make him the PRIME SUSPECT?e?!?!!?!?!?!

maybe not. additionally, i do not want to hit the back button on my browser to see who randakar himself voted for. as such, i shall

vote snoopdogg as he proposed lynching the seer.

until later, when i see whoever randakar voted for. then, i'll vote for that guy.

UNOFFICIAL VOTECOUNT:

Boris - Euro, Rendap
Snoopdogg - Randy, Yakman
Bezulba - Boris,
Jonti - Esemesas
Lemead - Mr. G
Mr. G - Snoop,

Not voted: Enkh, Jonti, Bezulba, Lemead

EDIT: Wrong posting of Snoops vote

Official Votecount, 3 hours 24 minutes until deadline

(2) jonti - esemesas, enkhuush
(2) Boris - EURO, Rendap
(2) Bezulba - Boris, Lemeard
(2) snoopdogg - randakar, Yakman

(1) Lemeard - Mr. G
(1) Mr. G - snoopdogg

not voted: Bezulba, jonti

Last edited:
i guess randakar voted for snoopdogg anyways. happy circumstances dance!

Myself: Started with a random vote on Suirantes and changed to Reis in self-defence. Joined in the Suirantes Lynch due to a throwaway vote. Hunt on Tamius can be seen both as a revenge hunt if I was a wolf and as a frame attempt on my. I of course will claim that I'm clear, but know that some people will claim me a wolf.

Your "insignificant" vote was all but insignificant. You're not a wolf unless you are the type to vote your packmate when you have no idea what the count is. Doubtfull, at the very least.

Lemead: Voted by Suitantes day 1, which could be a alibi vote of course. Part of the Euro votes day 1 and Suirantes day 2. Anything is possible, but with the timing of his vote, I would for now say that there are better lynches out there.

Bad lynch. Enough said.

Enkhuush: Subbed and also part of the Suirantes lynch. Not much info yet.

Are you kidding? Look at that vote of his on suirantes, and the timing of it. That vote guaranteed that someone who had zero traction actually got into the running.
Very bad lynch.

Bezulba: Voted by Tamius day 1. Voted Euro and Boris, last could be a throwaway. Euro "Early". Interesting vote.
Jonti: Voted and countervoted by Reis and Mr. G. Both days ending with counter votes. Could be interesting to know alignment.

Agreed. Neither of them are bad suspects.

Esemesas: Have received some votes but none have stuck till deadline. Part of the Reis voters and fairly early on Suirantes. Another where I think we can find better lynch targets.

Bad lynch.

Euro: Final voter on Reis day one and also part of the Suirantes lynchers. Late votes both. Reis was a choice between myself and Reis and was part of self-preservation. Can be both good and bad, but better targets can be found.

Euro has ruthlessly persued packmates before, so I would not put that beyond him. But he's not a terribly great suspect, I give you that.

Boris: Voted me day 1 and Yak day 2. Fairly early votes both. Would also be an interesting choice.
Randakar: Voted Suirantes day 1 as third voter (as always). Also kept it there, which could make it a throwaway. Day 2 part of the Yakman voters. Could be both good and bad.
Snoop: Late voter on me and Yakman and also hard to get a read on. Could be both as well.
Mr. G: 2 throwaways on Snoop and Jonti so far. Just voted for Lemead.
Yakman: Voted me day 1 and Enkh day two, but before he subbed in. And was only with posts after the announcment. At that time Enkh was at 3 and in the running and it was not until Euro unvoted that it got a bit more decided.

All of these are decent suspects.

So I would be looking at Enkh, Bezulba, Jonti, Boris, Randy, Snoop, Mr. G and Yak first. Since Enkh just subbed and Randy is posting at least some information re. the lynching of Suirantes, I'll take them off the list for now.

Enk is a terrible person to have on this list for reasons listed above. Take him off.
Other than that, I agree.

With todays votes, I think that Boris, Snoop and Mr. G should be the runners.

Jonti is a decent suspect as well. I'd put him on this list.

I dunno about Randakar's reasoning. Primarily the bits that implicate me as a wolf because I voted for someone that another player had voted for.

There's tons of people that still look just as suspicious as you, Yakmeister :p

anyhoo, I think it's fundamentally strong. but he implicates pretty much everyone except for himself... does that make him the PRIME SUSPECT?e?!?!!?!?!?!

I'm looking for wolves, doing this analysis for my own benefit. That the village gets to read it is a mere courtesy. And I already know my own alignment, thanks :p

maybe not. additionally, i do not want to hit the back button on my browser to see who randakar himself voted for.

Snoopdogg right now.

until later, when i see whoever randakar voted for. then, i'll vote for that guy.

lol. Right :p

I'd just like to thank the players for amusing me greatly. All of you. Some more than others.

I am terribly, terribly, wrong, ain't I? :p

I don't save packmates, I sacrifice them. I am not a wolf.

Care to give examples?
Anyone remember snoop selling out his pack before?

I only sacrifice packmates I consider worthless.

Unvote Boris
Vote Beelzebub

I am not a wolf just a busy villager.

Vote Bezulba because it sounds like beelzebub

Right, just got home and now i'm being led off the gangplank to a shark infested ocean! interesting!

Time to read up I think