Thread: Wanted: a saved game that has reached 1900s

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Cool Wanted: a saved game that has reached 1900s

Laruku asked about it, I want to know that as well. Has anyone finished the game? I would really appreciate if someone uploaded here in the thread (use the attachment tool) the .hst and .trn files of a game that has reached the 1900s. I don't care about the country, I just want to see the dynamics and challenges of the modern era.
    My AARs
    -------->>> The House of Zähringen <<<--------
    -------->>> Bismarck's Spirit <<<--------

I have a savegame where Germany just reached 1900 but I mainly use this for fooling around with events; and because of me playing with extended Forcepools and without SOI, the world and AI is pretty fracked up (resulting in Germany controlling Africa from Ivory Coast to Tansania, holdings in South America and Oceania)

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

It's ok.
    Just upload here the .hst and .trn files so I can play around. I mainly wanna see what are the goodies of the era!
    My AARs

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kensai7 View Post
    It's ok.
    Just upload here the .hst and .trn files so I can play around. I mainly wanna see what are the goodies of the era!
    Oh I say, thats not cricket (Our MP game)
    Wollers, please comment...
    Last edited by ess; 13-02-2012 at 14:24. Reason: 2nd glass of red...

Halleluiah! 1880 here I come!!
    My AARs

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles

Syracuse, New York, United States, 109748972377870, Syracuse, New York
    So how exactly are you doing it Kensai?

Dunno yet. Probably as it says.
    I hope Pocus gives us a quick patch soon so we can run more turns in a row.
    My AARs