Why does it seem nobody PVP's on here?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Nguruthos

Colonel
6 Badges
Feb 9, 2012
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Magicka 2
When I search "versus" I only ever find between 0 and 1 games, password locked. & what is there is likely a bug from a game that ended 2 days ago.

If I host, nobody joins. Perhaps because nobody is looking, because there never is a game up...

Why no PVP?
1v1?
2v2?
1v3?
1v1v1v1?

And yes, my ports are forwarded and work fine to host friends.

There are always new players getting skilled enough for high level PvP!
You just need a little patience to find them...
"Little" is an understatement. And even then good luck getting one within 1000 miles of your location.

I would have never posted anything if I didn't think this game has a huge potential that is going to waste because of balance issues.

PvP actually is more balanced now. And one thing is for sure, if all the people who complained about magicka dying actually played once in a while there would be a lot more games :p

Only thing I can say is, if it's so great, why aren't people playing it? Let's face it, all game aspects need a lot of tweaking if it is to survive beyond the few that would just buy any extra content because "more levels is cool".

If people knew how to use defenses, they wouldn't rage quit as much. MOST of the people I see in random games don't use any type of spell defense whatsoever. That's why they don't play. They lose and they pout and they leave.

Umba umba umba umba umba...........I've played some other Polish recently. Was fun, but I'm out of touch =/, not the beast I used to be.