Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by inquisiteur View Post
    Played earlier on a h2h against somone, he had blitz, I had SB, cleared out my booster in 10 minutes.

Went again in h2h, and again same guy against me. So I though dam, I'm gonna go soft on him and picked infantry probe...and guess what ?

Got my sorry ass strat bombed for the next 30 minutes.
    haha serves you right

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by enolc View Post
    I don't know what's all the fuss about the trenches: their ability can be easily circumvented in a number of ways and even the infamous Trenches/NKVD/HMG combo can be broken up quite easily with things like 120mm, Partisans or SS-PzGr — cards which have good value on their own and are likely to appear in many decks.

Trenches have made tenacious defense an easier business and they indeed have weakened some decks, but by far not to the extent that would have made them exploitative or game-breaking.

(I haven't seen an SB deck since the expansion.)

EDIT: I bet Wesleytj is a Blitz fan.
    I do have a blitz deck, but I also have a deep op and a maski deck. If I had to pick one, it would likely be the maski deck honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by wesleytj View Post
    I do have a blitz deck, but I also have a deep op and a maski deck. If I had to pick one, it would likely be the maski deck honestly.
    Well, with a Maski deck you can very successfully break trenches with 120mm or 85mm (cards which you probably have in it anyway).

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by enolc View Post
    Well, with a Maski deck you can very successfully break trenches with 120mm or 85mm (cards which you probably have in it anyway).
    I can support this, I have done so more than once.
    "Monarchy can easily be ‘debunked;' but watch the faces, mark the accents of the debunkers. These are the men whose tap-root in Eden has been cut: whom no rumour of the polyphony, the dance, can reach - men to whom pebbles laid in a row are more beautiful than an arch. Yet even if they desire equality, they cannot reach it. Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." C.S. Lewis

The Russians in Imperium Offtopicum: The Peshawar Lancers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2