+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wrong leaders

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Wrong leaders

Did anyone else notcie that in any of the ww2 secnarios that a fascist France's head of government is the deceased Fredinand Foch? If I recall isnt this also a problem with the Soviets where after the bitter peace event Lenin becomes head of state for them.

We all know that they have time machines in this game. As the USSR in ww2 I had both normal and young Stalin in the government.

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Dreagon View Post
    We all know that they have time machines in this game. As the USSR in ww2 I had both normal and young Stalin in the government.
    Which begs the question, Fat or skinny Elvis?
    "Was your court at the trial of Visser constituted in any way like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this?? ... oh no sir, it was not quite like this... no no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome...and as for rules... we didn't carry military manuals around with us... we were out on the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us.... I'll tell you what rule we applied sir, we applied Rule Three-OH-Three .... we caught them and we shot them under Rule Three-OH-Three!!!!"

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Dreagon View Post
    2 Stalins = 2 times the Purges. YAY!

+ Reply to Thread