+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is my armies not worth anything?

Private
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Bjerringbro, Viborg, Denmark, 106091222762380, Bjerringbro

Why is my armies not worth anything?

So.. My armies cant even win 1 single battle against a small enemy in comparison. The organisation of my armies is not even there, and defending is impossible too even when outnumbering.

Any tips or tricks on how to defend Denmark early game? Before I get stomped by some angry nation that just takes everything in wargoals.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3426 View Post
    So.. My armies cant even win 1 single battle against a small enemy in comparison. The organisation of my armies is not even there, and defending is impossible too even when outnumbering.

Any tips or tricks on how to defend Denmark early game? Before I get stomped by some angry nation that just takes everything in wargoals.
    In order to survive as Denmark.
    Day 1, release Schleswig as a satellite.
    Focus on prestige techs to become a GP quickly
    Also, conquer nice unciv land to get money and soldier pops. Rising military score.
    When Gp, sphere Schleswig and Sweden, form Scandinavia.
    I alone have the right to use my avatar!

See the proof

Private
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV

Bjerringbro, Viborg, Denmark, 106091222762380, Bjerringbro
    Thanks for the great tip Ill make sure to use it in my game from now on.

+ Reply to Thread