• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Spanish version, in page 5, talking about other Paradox games, it talks about Victoria III. Yay!

The manual mentions achievements. Will there be achievements on CK2? It works quite well with paradox games, but paradox connect is stalled it seems.

The steam page shows it uses steam achievements, not sure about the GG version though.

Nothing on tyranny and next to nothing on Moral Authority of the church :(

Indeed. Didnt get the chance to test yet whether creating an antipope while already excommunicated lets you fix it for free. Hope it does :) That'd be an amazing incentive with deep historical overtones. "Oh yeah? Well you aint MY pope anymore, bitch!" :D

Thank you. It gives me something to read until the release!

A very nice manual, I especially liked the last line! One thing I would have wanted to be in though is precisely what is affected by the character attributes (especially the ruler's attributes, advisors are pretty obvious since you can see how their mission efficiency differs depending on their attribute). I understand why the modifiers for traits aren't in since that might be subject to balancing, but I wouldn't guess, for instance, ruler stewardship is?

I have a question about some of the titles listed in the appendix. In Appendix 9.3 there is a list of minor titles that can either be awarded, or are given out automatically according to circumstances that might arise, to members of the court. An example of the former would be "Master of the Hunt", and the latter, "Regent." But there seem to be quite a few other titles in the list, that apparently can be given to the members of the court, that weren't present as an option in the demo (for example, "Court Jester" and "Keeper of the King's Swans"). Is this because it was the demo, and not the full version of the game? Or are they simply made available later in the game (i.e. through technological advancement)?

Court Jester and Keeper of Swans are definitely present in demo. Maybe, you need to be a king to have them.

this does not explain any of the nuts and bolts of the game, almost no numbers at all to be found. I assume this was intended. I guess the tooltips will be enough, but I definitely see the need for a crusader kings 2 wiki which breaks down things like the effect of the learning stat on tech advancement and what moral authority actually does.

argh! i cannot download the pdf! i get to around 65% then adobe reader auto opens and says "there is an error with the file, data could not be saved". i wanna look at the manual now!

Status
Not open for further replies.