• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the manual it says:

From the Vassals button, you can raise the levy of individual vassals.
There is no upfront fee for this: it is your vassals’ duty to provide these
troops, but you will have to pay their monthly upkeep.

However I thought vassels paid for the upkeep of the soliders you raise from them in ck2? I am sure the mods have said this in the forum?

simplest manual, probably will be the hardest paradox game. Just one question - how do you actually ally with someone? Its mentioned you can call them to arms, and you can see who they are, but where do you make alliances?

I agree, while informative and amusing, it does not seem to reach the depth of other PI manuals. It's all pretty basic and not much in-depth.l

Sweet! Might make the next seven days pass by a little faster. I can hardly wait! :D

After reading that I got curious about the French version. I only read the first 10 pages and the translation is not that great so far, was that translated by a native French speaker ? It doesn't look like it, it's too bad the english version is very well written.

Thanks for the manual anyway it was just a sidenote I don't want to sound like I'm complaining :)

It's quite customary for Paradox games (and manuals as well, I guess) to feature not-too-good French translations out of the box.

Now I understand educating children much better, and how to pick council members to promote technological development (not that that matters in the 19+ year demo).

Tiniest nitpick: On the screenshot showing how to start a multiplayer game, you misspelled Alferd Packer as Alfred Packer. I still love the reference though. :D

Edit: Never mind, I guess Alferd was just a nickname. Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.