• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to get to play the complete game. Thank you!

Yes, thank you. Very nicely written too, congrats to the author.

The appendix was really helpful too but would have been nice to have all the stats and numbers relating to the traits, but it's thorough enough I guess.

simplest manual, probably will be the hardest paradox game. Just one question - how do you actually ally with someone? Its mentioned you can call them to arms, and you can see who they are, but where do you make alliances?

simplest manual, probably will be the hardest paradox game. Just one question - how do you actually ally with someone? Its mentioned you can call them to arms, and you can see who they are, but where do you make alliances?

Marriage between (close) family members of both sides to be allies.

Marriage between (close) family members of both sides to be allies.

Plus you can see when you are arranging marrage if it will form an alliance. This is because there is a blue flag in the corner of the potrait if the marriage will result in a marriage (you can also hover over it and see)

I haven't opened any of this yet, but it's quit strange that the french manual is the lightest. French is usual longer than english :S

After reading that I got curious about the French version. I only read the first 10 pages and the translation is not that great so far, was that translated by a native French speaker ? It doesn't look like it, it's too bad the english version is very well written.

Thanks for the manual anyway it was just a sidenote I don't want to sound like I'm complaining :)

I have a question about some of the titles listed in the appendix. In Appendix 9.3 there is a list of minor titles that can either be awarded, or are given out automatically according to circumstances that might arise, to members of the court. An example of the former would be "Master of the Hunt", and the latter, "Regent." But there seem to be quite a few other titles in the list, that apparently can be given to the members of the court, that weren't present as an option in the demo (for example, "Court Jester" and "Keeper of the King's Swans"). Is this because it was the demo, and not the full version of the game? Or are they simply made available later in the game (i.e. through technological advancement)?

Status
Not open for further replies.