+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - Manual

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks for the manual In return, nit-picks!

Page 9: Says you can change difficulty, but screenshot shows no difficulty slider/option

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

Nice salespitch there in the beginning.
    I´m paper... rock is fine, but scissors needs a nerf!

Dunno why but when I try downloading it gets half way stops and I find a PDF on my desktop but when I try opening it its says that the file is corrupt? I have acrobat 8..any ideas?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLead and GoldMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresais View Post
    Page 9: Says you can change difficulty, but screenshot shows no difficulty slider/option
    That's because the picture is showing the Video menu, but the Game menu is highlighted ...

Quote Originally Posted by pharmy View Post
    simplest manual, probably will be the hardest paradox game. Just one question - how do you actually ally with someone? Its mentioned you can call them to arms, and you can see who they are, but where do you make alliances?
    I agree, while informative and amusing, it does not seem to reach the depth of other PI manuals. It's all pretty basic and not much in-depth.l

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sweet! Might make the next seven days pass by a little faster. I can hardly wait!

Really good manual. Very impressed. Gave me 2 or 3 things I didnt previously know about which is really good.

Wow just spent the whole day in the Bavarian state archives just to come home and be happy i can read through this now. :-D
    Read my first AAR: Wittelsbach- A CK AAR
    http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=293636

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Archam View Post
    After reading that I got curious about the French version. I only read the first 10 pages and the translation is not that great so far, was that translated by a native French speaker ? It doesn't look like it, it's too bad the english version is very well written.

Thanks for the manual anyway it was just a sidenote I don't want to sound like I'm complaining
    It's quite customary for Paradox games (and manuals as well, I guess) to feature not-too-good French translations out of the box.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    ImpireIron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Great news!

Now I understand educating children much better, and how to pick council members to promote technological development (not that that matters in the 19+ year demo).

Thanks paradox!!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Marcelo

Thank you, Dannie -- the appendix with the traits is really very useful!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Now all we need is an equally well written Beginner Guide.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Now all we need is an equally well written Beginner Guide.
    Or strategy guide. But that's something for release day.

Very nice, should help with the week until i can actually play the game

Tiniest nitpick: On the screenshot showing how to start a multiplayer game, you misspelled Alferd Packer as Alfred Packer. I still love the reference though.

Edit: Never mind, I guess Alferd was just a nickname. Carry on!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Idiotboy View Post
    Nice salespitch there in the beginning.
    Just what I was thinking. And then "But I already own EU3! And Victoria 2!"

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Nice, thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast