+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II pre-order starts & demo released

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Crusader Kings II pre-order starts & demo released

A Kingdom Awaits its King!

Click image for larger version

Name:	crusaderkings2art.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	46919

NEW YORK, February 7, 2012 – In advance of the royal coronation that is the release of the strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II on February 14, Paradox Interactive have today announced that the pre-order campaign has begun!

The Crusader Kings II pre-order includes free bonus content for all loyal subjects: a full game in Crusader Kings Complete, along with two additional DLC packs;

Crusader Kings II Mongol Families DLC
    The Mongol Families DLC contains thousands of unique face combinations for male and female characters of the Mongol cultures. It also contains seven new unit sprites for Archers, Horse Archers, Heavy Infantry, Pikemen, Light Infantry, Light Cavalry and Heavy Cavalry.

Crusader Kings II Dynasty Shield DLC
    Containing 50 unique dynastic shields for the 50 most famous families of Medieval Europe

Pre-order Crusader Kings II here:

http://www.crusaderkings.com/buy

In addition to the pre-order bonus, a playable demo for Crusader Kings II has also been released and can be downloaded here:

http://www.crusaderkings.com/media/demos

Crusader Kings II is slated for a launch on February 14th 2012 for 39,99 USD

About Crusader Kings II
    Crusader Kings II is created by the development team behind the Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron series. In Crusader Kings II you must rule with an iron fist and win the hearts of your subjects through fear, or lead a nation through respect and loyalty—the choice is yours. Keep your alliances close, your blades sharp and your wits about you at all times - for you will need them. Sacking an army takes strength. Ruling an entire nation takes a true leader. Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?

Read more about the game
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Crusaderkings
    Web page: http://www.crusaderkings.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Crusaderkings
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by dannie View Post

Crusader Kings II is slated for a launch on February 14th 2012
    not sure I like that word "slated".
    Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

"There is no joy without Clan Donald. There is no strength to be without them!"

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    85 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Blog Entries
    "A game arrives precisely when its intended too."

Thanks for the stuff, I'm sure gonna love the crests.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Quote Originally Posted by spinoza013 View Post
    not sure I like that word "slated".
    3. To schedule or designate: Our professor has slated the art history lecture for Thursday afternoon; was slated to direct the studio's next film.
    I do !

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderAncient Space

Preorder placed - on Steam - as a trial of the new patch & dlc policy. Oh, and to get what promises to be a fabulous game, of course.
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Charmide View Post
    I do !
    You obviously fail to appreciate the finer points of the English language. Time will tell.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Preorder on Steam done.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

In the eternal city ... Wait, is Le Mans an eternal city ?
    Crusader Kings II is slated for a launch on February 14th 2012 for 39,99 USD
    French : J'ai l'impression de m'ętre fait avoir .
    English : You say in your publishing that CKII cost 39,99 USD, but I've bought the game for 39,95€ . Why don't you made the dollars/euros conversion ? I hope this is an error ...

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by dannie View Post
    The web page www.crusaderkings.com has only old alpha screenshots. They have a lot worse artwork than the demo and release version!! Especially the portraits. You should definitely go and change those, or people will get a bad impression of the game.

Not to mention that the "wallpaper" is just an Alpha screenshot of the Arabia part of the map.

I hope this does not sound ungrateful, but I already own Crusader Kings Complete. I expect most people who are going to preorder do. What are we supposed to do with a second copy on Steam, of all places?

You obviously fail to appreciate the finer points of the English language.
    Either that or you are missing mine. And I don't need time to know which one !

Zealot Crybaby Troll Jarkko Suvinen's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordV2 BetaPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherius View Post
    English : You say in your publishing that CKII cost 39,99 USD, but I've bought the game for 39,95€ . Why don't you made the dollars/euros conversion ? I hope this is an error ...
    Americans don't pay taxes to EU. If you deduct the Swedish VAT from the euro price, you notice the price is about same is in US dollars.
    I prefer the term differently rational.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Placed pre-order, first I'm getting a Paradox game on Steam.
    It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty words used in correct context -- no human being has been reported to have learned dolphinese. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Charmide View Post
    Either that or you are missing mine. And I don't need time to know which one !
    You've just proved my point.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

In the eternal city ... Wait, is Le Mans an eternal city ?
    Americans don't pay taxes to EU. If you deduct the Swedish VAT from the euro price, you notice the price is about same is in US dollars.
    So, all my apologies to Paradox .

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherius View Post
    The difference has been talked about a lot on the forums, so feel free to do a search to see Johan and other's answers. The basics however is that here in Europe we have huge VAT and other charges, while in the states you don't. That's what makes up the difference.

This isn't unique to PI or video games. Everything except for maybe food is like this. You just don't notice it.
    "A few franchises let you refight Henry V's most famous victories, but only one lets you murder his mum and inseminate his sisters."

- PC Gamer UK on Crusader Kings II

You've just proved my point.
    And you still focus on the letter at the cost of missing the spirit.

Curious preordered on Steam but there is actually no mention of any preorder DLCs, hmm... will I get them?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I'm so in love with this game I've preordered both on Steam and GG.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Mnoracle View Post
    Curious preordered on Steam but there is actually no mention of any preorder DLCs, hmm... will I get them?
    When I'm looking at the preorder thingy at steam, it's there
    (preordered on GG though, prefer that vendor, and got 2 versions of the original game already xD)
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast