• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
When in 1917, after the February Revolution?

If so make me the Petrograd Soviet if I can.

Dam, I knew I shouldn't have slept...

Hmm, I don't know who to pick...

EDIT: Can I have the Dutch?

The Russian Provisional Government or the Russian Empire needs you!

Any chance I can time travel through two years and play the KMT in China? If you don't like timetravel I'll just be Sun Yat-sen and his merry band down in Guangzhou. Yes I googled to spell those :) These things always looked pretty interesting.

Maybe you can reserve Albania for me after it reemerges with a national government in 1920? :p

Can I play as Serbia?

Hmmm, country taken, country taken, country taken...
*blink*
Why's Italy a republic? Well, at any rate, if permissible, may I take Romania? Mighty Moldova shall reclaim all the lands we've lost (through absolutely no fault of our own incompetence *whistle*).

When in 1917, after the February Revolution?

If so make me the Petrograd Soviet if I can.

It's March 1917, just after the Czar's abdication. I would prefer to get a Russian player before a Soviet one.

Spitfire5793 said:
Can I have the Dutch?

reis91 said:
I'll play the Sick Man of Europe, the Ottoman Empire.

Culise said:
Hmmm, country taken, country taken, country taken...
*blink*
Why's Italy a republic? Well, at any rate, if permissible, may I take Romania? Mighty Moldova shall reclaim all the lands we've lost (through absolutely no fault of our own incompetence *whistle*).

Done, done, done, and they are because this is world war one, not two.

Muskeato said:
Any chance I can time travel through two years and play the KMT in China? If you don't like timetravel I'll just be Sun Yat-sen and his merry band down in Guangzhou. Yes I googled to spell those These things always looked pretty interesting.

Alright, but you'll be sharing China with the Beiyang Government. No time travel ether.

Last edited:
I will not play a non-communist Russian nation! GIVE ME MY PETROGRAD SOVIET!