• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The King of Spain is bemused at the sheer folly of the French despot, when he tries to offer Prussia what he does not control. However, it is an excellent sign that the Despot of France is already contemplating a peace proposal, as it is a sign that their armies are weak, and will surely crumble soon to the combined forces of Prussia and her German allies, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Dai Nam, Japan, and the United Kingdom.

scaled.php

I too received an insulting peace offer from the cowardly French despot! I reject this disgusting display of French Cowardice and i will not betray my allies, I will see this war to end! Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands and an infinite scorn in our hearts! Death to the Bonapartes!

Last edited:
GqpZf.png

I am curious how Prussia can my offer for them to surrender on reasonable terms translate to being weak. But if it wants to escalate this war to total war so be it.

Also French Empire condemns Prussian indecency regarding diplomatic decency, this insult shall not be forgiven.

Signed
Napoleon III

Her Majesty's Government too, has received an offer which involved a substantial portion of the German speaking world being annexed by France or turned into one of their puppets. Furthermore, they suggested they would betray both Russia and Austria, and that the world would be divided into British and French spheres of influence.

Her Majesty's Government of course threw out the Despots envoy, for we shall not tolerate the subjugation of the German people under the iron boot of the French, nor the diabolical scheme to place half the globe under the fist of a Despotic tyrant.​

Her Majesty's Government too, has received an offer which involved a substantial portion of the German speaking world being annexed by France or turned into one of their puppets. Furthermore, they suggested they would betray both Russia and Austria, and that the world would be divided into British and French spheres of influence.

Her Majesty's Government of course threw out the Despots envoy, for we shall not tolerate the subjugation of the German people under the iron boot of the French, nor the diabolical scheme to place half the globe under the fist of a Despotic tyrant.​

That is just plain lies so I wont bother with IC but I`ll humour you.

1) France was to regain Elsace-Lorain only, as for German lands, Bavaria is not German puppet. Puppets are clearly defined, everybody knows it.
2) France proudly admits it wanted to divide colonizable areas to avoid further conflicts. I don`t know how you would assume it is an malicious implication on France, you are clearly living in a different age.
3) As for the ''betrayal'' of Austria and Russia its just ridiculous. A peace deal in which Austria and Russia stays at war against Prussia without its German allies and Britain (France still remains at war with Italy and Spain) is just finalization of capitulation of Prussia.

I wouldn`t have bothered if you were trying to influence your citizens or something, but trying to smear my image in the eyes of other player is not looked kindly upon.

OOC: So is that IC or OOC?

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

There is no shame in seeking peace. There is no shame in trying to halt the destruction of Europe. There is no shame in trying to stop the spilling of more blood.

If anything, the following events show you will not be content unless Europe and her people's are destroyed.

I6fAP.png

The Confederate States of America

I do not understand why Prussia doesn't accept the French peace offer. This peace offer will only lead to peace instead of horrible war that will most likely start if you do not sign a peace soon.

Attachments

• I6fAP.png
    I6fAP.png
    15,2 KB · Views: 25
Perhaps the illegitimate rebel government of the CSA needs reminding that it was France that started these hostilities, along with Austria, Bavaria and Hanover.​

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Its not so long ago that your nation was supporting the CSA. I suppose backstabbing and indecisiveness are traits of the British. Watch out Prussia and Spain, they might backstab you too.

No Government shall be bound by the actions of a former Government. The switch in support of Her Majesty's Government has been due too both public opinion and due too a change of opinion in the Government.​

Qing_Flag.png

The Great Qing Emperor Ruler of All under heaven Has determined that war is a horrid thing and should be prevented at all costs unless it seems unlikely that giving concessions will make everything better. Therefore the Qing Emperor wishes to call an International Peace Conference in Shanghai to work out a peace deal to end these Destructive wars. Is That not a noble aim for the world?

OOC: Didn't Cesar already say you couldn't do that?

OOC: This is completely differnent this is simply another conference to stop the rampaging wars that are going on not an organisation designed to prevent war only end it for a while like the congress of Vienna designed to end the era of the Napoleonic wars and begin a new era. That is also the aim of the Qing emperor.

OOC: Mrh. Well, good luck getting the snotty, uppity, aristocratic imperialists to go all the way to China to have a peace conference with whom they assume to be barbarians mediating.

OOC: A conference in Geneva would be much better.