• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You don't see the absurdity of having both the slaves and the landowners revolt over the same issue?

OOC: You fail to detect Sarcasm so badly that you take my original comment as serious, thus giving me the opportunity to troll you further by trying to find some form of explanation behind my logic?

Anyway guys, stop this OOC bickering.

OOC: ...You clearly don't know what a balance of power is either if you're asking what it has to do with WWI.

Whatever, forget it. Doesn't matter.

To quote:

"It is the net effect, or result, produced by a state system in which the independent state as sovereign members are free to join or to refrain from joining alliances and alignments as each seeks to maximize its security and to advance its national interest."

OOC: You fail to detect Sarcasm so badly that you take my original comment as serious, thus giving me the opportunity to troll you further by trying to find some form of explanation behind my logic?

Anyway guys, stop this OOC bickering.

Ah, the internet, where whatever crap you write will later on be called "sarcasm", and was obviously only meant to demonstrate the stupidity of others. Yes, I know this place.

OOC: I'll stop the OOC bickering when something Transvaal-relevant happens. Which probably won't be until the main update because I'm sitting here out in the middle of nowhere waiting to find gold and diamonds so Doom can roflstomp me and enslave the Boers forever.

OOC: Just... just... just no...

OOC: Spain is more of a great power than stupid Italy that is.

OOC: Lets not restart the OOC spam.

You want to discuss why you're wrong, PM me.

Alright. New rule.

EFFECTIVE 1865

A nation may only have an alliance with two other nations. That nations may only trade with those two nations. If a nation has only one alliance, it may trade with any two nations. If a nation has no alliances, it may trade with any number of nations.

The Great Qing emperor ruler of all under heaven Has become angry with the lack of information given to him about the suppression of the Taiping revolt and is angrily demanding more information from his generals so that he can oversee how the war is progressing against the Taiping Armies. This anger has been intensified by the generals showing him maps of the American Civil war and the Big massive Conflict in Europe and even the Progress of the first isolationist rebels then the French in Dai Nam in what are minor conflicts next to the scale of the rebellion he is facing inside his own lands and has threatened to replace his Manchu Generals with Han Chinese if they fail to provide sufficient information in the Future.

OOC: Why does the American Civil war and the Big Massive European war (It Official Name ok) get so much focus. Can't the Taiping Rebellion which was potentially the Biggest war in the 19th century (Depends exactly how many men were involved it compared to the Napoleonic wars) and it's barely Mentioned in the updates at all can this be at least slightly redressed Please.

OOC: I don't really like having restricted trade and alliances. Wouldn't it be better to have truces that last 10-20 years? And if a nation breaks the truce they would receive extreme penalties?

OOC: How about unlimited trades, but limited alliances? Say max one alliance with a great power (UK, France, Prussia, Russia, Italy, Austria, USA, OE) and max 2 with major uncivs/secondaries (China, Dutch, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Japan)? Minor uncivs and minor states being free?

OOC: Sorry to interupt this debate on the alliance rule, but do I need to continue to put in my orders for the infanstructure and industry to be worked on? Or will they be automatically finished in the 2 and 1 turn respectively without me putting anything in my orders?

OOC: Sorry to interupt this debate on the alliance rule, but do I need to continue to put in my orders for the infanstructure and industry to be worked on? Or will they be automatically finished in the 2 and 1 turn respectively without me putting anything in my orders?

OOC: I've put it in my record of stats, you'll get your industry. :)

King: You say it once and its done.

Fire: Roughly 25,000

Alliances: How about unlimited trade, but GPs may not ally with GPs.