• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Are the citizens of the Union happy with Lincoln's decision to keep fighting after losing the District of Columbia?

If a smaller power ends up the sphere of influence of another power, of course it may be protected.

I believe we're going to allow each player to have a couple LOOSE alliances, but its still not sure. We're debating.

The idea is to make sure this doesn't happen every 5 years.

And no, Suirantes, they're not.

OOC: Or maybe make the consequences for attempting to destroy the balance of power and failing incredibly significant, so that way people will have to think long and hard if they really want to. Because that's essentially what the situation was in OTL

OOC: Or maybe make the consequences for attempting to destroy the balance of power and failing incredibly significant, so that way people will have to think long and hard if they really want to. Because that's essentially what the situation was in OTL

Balance of power should be in player hands.

OOC: I think a rebellion should erupt somewhere in the Union, for extra credit make it a Commie revolution in Manhattan.

OOC: I think both the slaves and landowners should revolt against the CSA. You know, after you promised to abolish slavery and all that. :p

OOC: The fact that slaves would revolt.

OOC: Why? They may as well do it now if any time, as they wont get a better chance. If I was them, this would be the time to do it, especially with a CSA President who will have to support them or lie.

OOC: Oh, nothing, just, y'know, the fact that nobody in Europe knows or cares what a balance of power is and what the consequences for disrupting one are, and because of that it's now falling apart and everyone's murdering each other and having WWI half a century early.

OOC: Why? They may as well do it now if any time, as they wont get a better chance. If I was them, this would be the time to do it, especially with a CSA President who will have to support them or lie.

OOC: And the Union has 0 major victories. While I have 2.

OOC: Oh, nothing, just, y'know, the fact that nobody in Europe knows what a balance of power is, and because of that it's now falling apart and everyone's murdering each other and having WWI half a century early.

OOC: You will need to be more specific. Do you think one alliace is much stronger than other ? Have there been unreasonable demands that will distort balance of power or something else ?

OOC: Fry, will we get a mini or war update today?

OOC: Is the fact that we're having WWI at the same time as the American Civil War not enough?

If it's not already blatantly obvious that the fact that we have a bunch of neo-imperialists playing Europe and starting WWI half a century early is the problem, then quite frankly I don't know how to be any more "specific".