• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes.

OOC: *Hugs Prussia* I love you my snookie wookie insanely militaristic land power!

We remind the 'Confederate government' that they fired the first shots of war, they rejected Northern calls for peace and talks, when all the bloodshed could have been avoided. It was government of traitors that let slip the dogs of war. There has been no aggression by the North, only retaliation and self-defence.

OOC: Ok Seek.

OOC: Note: I shall give monies to build industry in Colombia after the war is over.

OOC: I hope he also realises that he isn't going to win, and that he will have to get through the worlds 2 most powerful navies.

OOC: I hope he also realises that he isn't going to win, and that he will have to get through the worlds 2 most powerful navies.

You... do realise the Confederacy has an ENORMOUS coastline... right?...

OOC: Yeah, but not all is useable, and selling Cotton to France will be hard with a lot of naval interference.

Von_Rundestedt, who are you playing?

And we, the GMs, can easily discard any of those and say they're too alliance like, and may not be signed. We won't allow someone to jump into a war simply for the sake of it, there must be goals this nation wishes to achieve.

I will see it, and I will be quite rude to their countries.

OOC: That's why the GMs pull a border dispute out of their hats, or other such souring of relations between the nations. They can also turn one nations population against the other player's nation, making it so that if the current ruler of nation A wants to stay in power, he has to step away from his friends in nation B.

Edit: Emu'd again :p Oh and btw, what are Italy's and Spain's goals for invading France?

We thank the Qing for their words, and wonder if they are inclined to offer the Heavenly Kingdom a peace in the near future?

The Almighty Qing rulers of all under heaven have tried on several occasions to send diplomats to the Taiping court but on not one occasion were they allowed to see any of the real holders of power in the kingdom and had to try to negotiate with minor officials or worse simply be killed by soldiers upon arriving, even those who fail and leave are killed before they return to Qing territory. These people are unwilling to have any other peace than either to conquer or be conquered it seems to be and my courtiers who are fully behind me in this.