• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I was too. That's my best offer.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

It is with great sadness that we hear of Hannovers surrender. Undoubtably the Hanoverian King was forced to accept the terms by the barrel of a Prussian gun. Fear not citizens of Hannover! Fear not citizens of Germany! You will be liberated! You will be saved!

OOC: I have a more fair deal: Every Slave State besides Delaware will become part of the CSA including the New Mexico Territory. How does this deal sound?

OOC: Like something that will result in both a total economic blockade by the Royal Navy and something you can enforce? :p

If your going to seriously discuss peace, do it IC.

OOC: You know that you should be dealing with rebellions in the Home Isles, right...

OOC: Ships cant go on land. Otherwise, I would rule the world right now.

EDIT: Sorry Frymo.

OOC: That translates to "We the collective agents of Napoleon III", as everyone knows. I thought the Catalonians were smarter.

By the way, Fry, what is the reply of these representatives to my request for talks?

I would understand if you wrote that IC, but now I`m jsut confused. Frymonmon just stated that majority of catalans are pro-France.

Anyway in the short run that means even less soldiers to France as I assume these 30k are 60% of 50k Catalonian regulars, right?
Now I could really use some of those ''more soldiers!!'' events.

The Almighty Qinq ruler of all under heaven having made many efforts to modernise his court has learnt some of the now dead language of Latin which he thought was at some point popular in the great courts of Europe and regardless he finds a it fascinating in a peculiar way and suggests that the war could be solved by a mutual Status Quo ante Bellum peace deal with votes among all the territories of both the CSA and the USA to find out which regions prefer which. This deal would be ultimately preferable to continued bloodshed and violence as casualties mount and the nations fall unto ruin. As a matter of fact the great Qinq emperor having come up with many great ideas feels that an organisation dedicated to maintaining peace is a necessary part of the current world order which seems riven with disastrous wars or at least a set of rules to prevent war impacting too much on the Lives of helpless civilians caught in the Midst of war.

OOC: I think he's just pulling your leg. If you put in your orders to mobilise then you'll get extra soldiers.

Edit: How about you offer the Heavenly Kingdom peace eh? :p

120px-CSA_FLAG_28.11.1861-1.5.1863.svg.png
I agree with Qing's proposal and would like to proceed to start peace talks as soon as possible. I feel that this compromise would satisfy both the Confederates and the Unionists.

Her Majesty's Government reminds the rebel movement that peace negotiations may not start without a Union recognition of the CSA, something Her Majesty's Government would discourage.​

The Union will accept no such peace with rebels and traitors. The blood of Americans has been spilt because of your warmongering. For this crime your government shall not be awarded a victory in peace. Jefferson Davies and his lackeys will face punishment for their wickedness.

We thank the Qing for their words, and wonder if they are inclined to offer the Heavenly Kingdom a peace in the near future?

OOC: Would it be considered bad form to strike the upstart savage with my glove?

120px-CSA_FLAG_28.11.1861-1.5.1863.svg.png
For you must understand that your people do not wish for more bloodshed. Your capital, Washington, D.C. has fallen to us, you must understand that by peace you are saving more Americans from dying than continuing this pointless war of Northern Aggression.​

No. There will be no league of nations, UN, or anything like that for several more decades.

This. Also, alliances on a wide scale will be banned after this war. I will reopen them near the dawn of the new century.

OOC: We can still have alliances with one or two nations though right?