• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Brazil announces that it seeks trade partners from around the world, we would be happy to sign trade agreements with your nation today or in the future.

OOC : Sending orders as soon as i get somenoe offering me a trade agreement so that my orders will be completed :)

OOC: I would like Fry to handle this vote. Could you?

Which vote? The Maryland Secession vote?

OOC: Hannover just accepts annexation? The war isn't even over yet!

Bah, no worries. I will liberate them!

IC coming soon

OOC: Yes, the Maryland Secession vote.

Mini-Update inbound.

I have orders from Confederate States, Worker's Commonwealth, United States, Iran, Spain, England, Bavaria, France, China,Netherlands, Austria

Her Majesty's Government is willing to trade with Brazil.​

OOC: England? My 1/48th or whatever it is Scottish blood takes extreme offense at that.

Seek, of course you can. Just swear loyalty to the Crown and accept my terms first. :p

The_New_York_Times.svg

March 20th, 1862

MARYLAND VOTES TO SECEDE FROM UNION! PRESIDENT LINCOLN IN PENNSYLVANIA!

News has reached the newsroom here at the New York Times that the Maryland Legislature, with the pro-secession leaders back in power, has voted 108 - 42 to break away from the Union. This is occurring after the City of Washington has fallen to Confederate forces. This news comes to us in a great time of national tragedy. With Maryland now hostile territory, and all signs of Federal Control gone below the Mason-Dixon line, we can safety assume the Federal Capitol is going to be in the hands of the Confederates for quite some time. The problem is now with Maryland, which had undergone some massive improvements in industry recently, and did hold some very useful factories for the Union. We here can only hope that President Lincoln will realize that the war is lost. We must save the border states of Missouri, Kentucky, and Delaware before they secede as well.

[-3 Industry from the USA. +3 Industry to the CSA.]

120px-CSA_FLAG_28.11.1861-1.5.1863.svg.png
The Confederate States of America are willing to trade with the Brazillian Empire.

OOC: Why do I always insist on helping my people who are working against my interests. *Facepalm*

OOC: Now only Delaware, Missouri and Kentucky have to secede.

OOC: The CSA is still under blockade.

OOC: Would Delaware be willing to secede from the Union?

Delaware voted and rejected secession already.

OOC: "Delaware
Both houses of Delaware's General Assembly rejected secession overwhelmingly, the House of Representatives unanimously." Only under threat of violence I'd assume.

Her Majesty's Government sends you best wishes to the Union and hopes they may crush the rebels soon.​

OOC: "Delaware
Both houses of Delaware's General Assembly rejected secession overwhelmingly, the House of Representatives unanimously." Only under threat of violence I'd assume.

Incorrect. Delaware was overwhelmingly against secession. They where the only Southern State that couldn't even field a regiment to serve in the Confederate Army. For comparison, Town Line, New York, fielded a Regiment to fight for the Confederacy.