• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Is Philadelphia the new temporary capital?

The Russell Declaration

Her Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in the Balkans of a national home for the Slavic people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Slavic communities in the Balkans, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Slavs in any other country. Furthermore, Her Majesty's Government invites all nations to sign this declaration and declare their support for a Slavic state in the Balkans, which may ensure the freedom and protection of all the regions Slavs.

[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of Her Majesties government acting on behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Queen-Empress Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India

OOC: To sign, just quote the document and add your title to it.

[X] - Dom Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil

OOC :

Fry, have i sent orders in? i was checking and it seems i haven't, if i really forgot to send orders please tell me, i was thinking i had already sent them :confused:

OOC: Mosquito, do you want peace?

OOC: I was the first one to public not acknowledge the CSA. It was in the middle of everyone supporting them...
Also my internet connection is terrible for the moment.

This is going to be the first, and last time I say it. Stop asking for maps. They're damn hard to make, and Fry doesn't have the time. If he's got the time on his hands, and he feels one is in order, HE'LL DECIDE TO GIVE IT TO YOU. Stop asking. We'll give you general locations for your forces, even specific if you'd like it.

This is going to be the first, and last time I say it. Stop asking for maps. They're damn hard to make, and Fry doesn't have the time. If he's got the time on his hands, and he feels one is in order, HE'LL DECIDE TO GIVE IT TO YOU. Stop asking. We'll give you general locations for your forces, even specific if you'd like it.

OOC: Won't ask again.

OOC: Morrell, while you argued against the British support of the CSA (which I wholeheartedly appreciate, don't get me wrong), you didn't clearly come out against them. Others PMed me to offer physical assistance (again, I appreciate why you didn't, but the point stands).

SureAunties, I'll accept peace when you or I am no longer in control of American forces.

I'll IC tomorrow morning.

600px-Flag_of_Hanover_1837-1866.svg.png

Kingdom of Hanover

The Kingdom of Hanover, upon seeing the recent destruction and devastation done to our country, hereby submits to the Prussians, and we will accept annexation into the Prussian state, ceding our authority over our countryside and our cities. Our army has been shattered, our will has been dissolved. We now look forward to helping the Prussians with their quest to bring all of Germany together.

[+10,000 Regulars to Prussia. Prussia acquires the Kingdom of Hanover.]

Her Majesty's Government must insist, on the request of Her Imperial Majesty, that the Hanoverian Prince be allowed to retain all his titles, as will members of his family. Queen Victoria must make it clear that she feels she must protect her family and ensure their well being, even when they have fought against her.

Furthermore, we are pleased that the Hanoverians have seen the good of our cause and joined the side of their oldest, closest and most loyal allies, the British Empire and Prussia.​

OOC: You can still annex them, just leave the Hanoverian Royalty with their status, as happened with other German states.

Cesar, Frymo, if you guys want me to knock out some maps, then I might be able to do a few if you give me some details about them?

Northern Italy: March 1862
italymap.jpg

Special thanks to DoomBunny for the map.

OOC: Sorry if any of the grammar is wrong. I had to use Google translate on the French and Italian stuff.