• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tell that to an Indian in your "Indian Empire". Even though you abolished slavery, you still continue to oppress and assimilate people through colonisation.

Her Majesty's Government wonders if President Davis is fully up to date with the philosophy of today. The Indians are being educated and civilised so that they may prosper in the future.​

OOC: Really? Speaking out against colonialism? As the CSA? In the 1800's?

And whilst were on the matter of nation ending, what happened to that whole 'Ill abolish slavery before the Union does' thing? :)

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The Kingdom of Bavaria will support a Balkans nation if the UK allows the Irish to vote on Independence from the Union.

Her Majesty's Government cannot and will not compromise the rights of the Ulstermen.​

OOC: Oh Im not that offended. Ireland will get its independence, I cant change that. What I can change is the way it does it. Perhaps Parnell can be their first PM.

OOC: I accept your point Fry, but that is how representative democracy works, theoretically at least. The plurality of votes is what matters. I'll post in IC once this settles down a bit, too hard to keep track of atm.

usaconcept.png

Here. Just something for everyone to look forward to. It shows the United States of America during the 1930s.

We ARE going to get to that point. So. This is what the stats will look like.

The Russell Declaration

Her Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in the Balkans of a national home for the Slavic people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Slavic communities in the Balkans, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Slavs in any other country. Furthermore, Her Majesty's Government invites all nations to sign this declaration and declare their support for a Slavic state in the Balkans, which may ensure the freedom and protection of all the regions Slavs.

[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of Her Majesties government acting on behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Queen-Empress Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India

[X] - signed, Bartolomé Calvo, President of the Grenadine Confederation

OOC: If a Baltic state succeeds in being formed, could I switch over to playing them? :p

Her Majesty's Government cannot and will not compromise the rights of the Ulstermen.​

OOC: Oh Im not that offended. Ireland will get its independence, I cant change that. What I can change is the way it does it. Perhaps Parnell can be their first PM.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Are you scared you will lose Ireland? And the Ulster men are in a minority.

OOC: It feels weird arguing against my own views :)

[X] - signed, Bartolomé Calvo, President of the Grenadine Confederation

OOC: If a Baltic state succeeds in being formed, could I switch over to playing them? :p

Yes.

OOC: I WILL ROCK. :p Those new symbols being migration and tech level?

Her Majesty's Government has already voiced her opinion on the matter. We will not allow the rights of the Ulstermen to be crushed beneath a revolutionary uprising of extremely violent nature.​

OOC: No problem like that for me. Im a sneering Georgian aristocrat at heart.

The Russell Declaration

Her Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in the Balkans of a national home for the Slavic people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Slavic communities in the Balkans, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Slavs in any other country. Furthermore, Her Majesty's Government invites all nations to sign this declaration and declare their support for a Slavic state in the Balkans, which may ensure the freedom and protection of all the regions Slavs.

[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of Her Majesties government acting on behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Queen-Empress Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India

OOC: To sign, just quote the document and add your title to it.

The Kingdom of Spain will defer opinion until we consult with representatives from the various Slavic regions to verify there is a consensus which is absolutely necessary to create a country which treats all it's cultures equally, which is our main objection to Austrian authority over most of the Balkans.

On another note, we also invite representatives from the Basque and Catalonian independence movements to an audience with the King of Spain. The King of Spain guarantees, with his honor, the lives and integrity of such representatives.

OOC: What happens if Muskeato completely messes up, goes bankrupt, and becomes autocratic so that immigrants will no longer move there? Will the stats still look like that? :p

And thanks Frymonmon

OOC: Is it to soon to suggest the partition of Ireland?

OOC: The war hasn't even ended yet!