• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Whew, looks my income made up most of the shortfall in capital funds.

Anybody want some industry or infrastructure funding? I've got a couple of nations in mind but I can only do 1 this turn.

OOC: You can help me if you want

NOTE: There will be a rule change. Industry will now cost 150 pounds. The amount of turns it takes for it to be completed will depend on your bank and your income.

That is all. I shall post when the stats are fully done. Mini-Update on the American Civil War inbound today.

Stats fully updated.

Huge thank you goes out to Morrell8, who helped me in immense ways for compiling these stats.

1863 shall be the year Military Tech and Immigration/Emigration are added. Immigration/Emigration is the replacement for Population.

OOC: Sorry for double post, but did I miss something in the updates we have had? How did Argentina go from $25 the first turn stats to now having $275 with these stats? I have a high trade bonus and income then them, and still only have $25.

OOC: I sent him money, and he got a massive boost from his citizens I think to get him out of debt.

OOC: Population chipped in to get them out of debt. Lucky bastard.

Also, the Best Orders of 1861 goes to Spitfire5793, for simply the most enjoyable and well thought out orders I've read.

OOC: I sent him money, and he got a massive boost from his citizens I think to get him out of debt.

OOC: So Argentina gets US money without stating that they don't recognize the CSA; but when Colombia comes out and actually says they don't recognize the CSA, they get nothing. I see how it is US :p

And I forgot about that. Did he put in his orders for the people to help him? I wish my people loved me that much :(

We negotiated with each other. The debt load I placed on him was far to unfair, so his population chipped in. AKA me correcting it.

OOC: Eh that's true, though he did PM asking for closer ties :p Maybe you'll get the bonus prize this turn then :)

OOC: Yay! This turns orders are not much different from the last turns, but I have a few sneaky orders :)