• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Spain and Italy in general have me crying and laughing at the same time... :)

Im trying to play Gladstone as best I can, so raving zealotry shall be used when I feel like it.

You don't really need an excuse for that.

OOC: Im not a zealot, just a troll. :)

OOC: Is an update on the good ol' civil war coming today?

OOC: I sent in my war orders, so it could do.

OOC: Morrell, can you clear your inbox? I want to PM everyone on our side and straighten some things out.

OOC: To break the space time continuum I shall give monies to the Marxists.

Countries of the World: 1862

engfra1862.png

pruaus1862.png

rusnet1862.png

spabav1862.png

itatur1862.png

denswe1862.png

usacsa1862.png

argclm1862.png

japqng1862.png

daiper1862.png

brzsaf1862.png

wrkals1862.png

Last edited:
OOC: To break the space time continuum I shall give monies to the Marxists.

OOC: Good luck getting past the US fleet. And the Royal Navy. Good luck with the mob when they find out you funded Marxists and that you sent them money which could have been used to fight for freedom.

OOC: When are new stats going up?

Edit: Oh I'm an ass, I hadn't seen what's just above me :/

Last edited:
OOC: Loving the stats of the French navy. Truly, Brittania rules the waves!

OOC: No. I believe at this time Russia was still using its old style of large standing army. They switched to a small standing force and huge conscript horde sometime after the Crimean War I believe. That being said, their regulars are probably poor quality, seeing as the Army went downhill after 1815.

I know little about the militaries of this period however. Im more a Napoleonic/WW2 guy.