• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: For me it is even worse, a third of my population are slaves which I can't mobilise without a coup. And generally a smaller population than yours.

OOC: Why pick the CSA if you just wanted to ROFLstomp everyone?

Also, whats public opinion like on the Boer issue? Personally I would actually welcome the Boers leaving South Afrika, in the future it can only lead to good.

OOC: Yeah I saw, but I want to read it better, plus get public opinion on the matter.

Your population doesn't care. They don't care about anything but the Revolution.

OOC: PM sent Seek. Now if youll excuse me, I have to plan a pest control operation. :p

OOC: Doombunny, I am happy that your nation is getting torn apart.

OOC: Doombunny, I am happy that your nation is getting torn apart.

OOC: Torn apart? Britain has been through worse and seen herself through. We survived Napoleon, so unless your going to resurrect Genghis Khan and his Mongol hordes, equip them with Panzers and then let them loose in Scotland, I think well do just fine.

Tom, Ill do some reading. I probably wont intervene anyway, but Ill do some reading and see what comes up.

EDIT: Belgium has actually broken the treaty by breaking its own neutrality. However, if funding rebels is an act of war, then they may not have and I would have to honour the treaty, as would Prussia, Austria, France, Russia, etc...

Of course, thats only if they can prove Dutch funding to the rebels.

OOC: Napoleon didn't invade Britain and take London without any of his forces harmed, while also having an Irish rebellion in Ireland.

Well, they will meet some Gurkhas. So they will lose.

OOC: Napoleon was a military genius at the head of the best fighting force in the world. Karl Marx is an idiot, at the head of some pissed off Northerners. Slight differences come to mind.

OOC: Whats wrong with friendly banter?

Suirantes isnt taking it seriously (I hope).

Yes, but when you start assaulting someones ideology, even in friendly banter, it can become heated and angry. So, if you refrain from ideological disputes, the argument can continue.

OOC: So, who still thinks the UN was Pro-Communist? :p

Her Majesties Government proposes the following counter treaty.

1. All Boer forces shall withdraw from the Cape Colony. They shall never return and understand that if they do, consequences for them, their supporters and their states shall be severe.

2. All Boers in the Cape Colony shall be free to leave. They shall not be forced to leave, but will not be allowed to legally return without prior permission from Her Majesties Government.

3. Any Boer who wishes to stay in the Cape Colony may, but he recognises that for the duration of his stay, he is subject to Queen Victoria and Her Majesties Government.

[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of Her Majesties government acting on behalf of Her Imperial Majesty The Queen-Empress Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India

[] - Boer Leaders

OOC: You would.

Sorry if this seems spammy, Im defragging my PC for the first time in about 5 years and the eta is simply showing >1 day. :(

Last edited:
OOC: Suprised me as well.