• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You are still Russia, but you must abandon all thought of reform.

Also, interesting. Ah well. We have our following here pretty well.

OOC: Btw, the Prussians digging in two hundred miles outside of Prague would either be somewhere in the Uckermark north of Berlin, near Graz south of Vienna, or around Würzburg in Bavaria. Not in Bohemia. As a comparison: Dresden is ~70 miles from Prague.

July - December 1861

Europe

In the Austrian Empire, the Prussian advance into Bohemia-Moravia is halted by a sudden Austrian surge of troops into the Area. The Prussian Army digs in two hundred miles outside of Prague, where the equally as large Austrian Army camps just three miles away from the Prussians.

Reactions:
OOC: Btw, the Prussians digging in two hundred miles outside of Prague would either be somewhere in the Uckermark north of Berlin, near Graz south of Vienna, or around Würzburg in Bavaria. Not in Bohemia. As a comparison: Dresden is ~70 miles from Prague.

Well crap. There goes my Yankee geography and using large scale.

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The Kingdom of Bavaria is ecstatic to see progress in the war. We are also immensly pleased to see the ranks of our army swell, more than doubling in numbers. Furthermore, we welcome Baden back to the revolution.

We would also like to announce our recognition of the Kingdom of Catalonia and the Republic of Basque as sovierign states. We send our best wishes to them as well as to the Irish and Flemish. Good luck in your struggle against oppression.

Plus, we laugh at the Spanish accusation of France trying to build an empire, even though it was Spain who declared war.

Lastly, we send our condolences to Denmark. We are sure your "experienced" navy can cope with other ships better than it can cope with rocks.

OOC: Another great update!

Last edited:
OOC: I will make an IC post tomarrow, and great way to quickly end my war Frymonmon ;)
Will I have to make a peace treaty with the rebels via you posting as them? Or will I just make something, confirm it with you, and put it in my order + IC post?

FlagoftheAustrianEmpire.png

A speech by his Majesty Francis Joseph I to the people of Vienna:

My people! The people of great Austria! We have had many successes in the past six months! We have driven the belligerent Prussians and the backstabbing Italians off of Austrian soil! We have aided our German friends in their war against Prussian dominance! We have, however, suffered a harsh betrayal. The Serbs and Croatians have seen fit to rebel against our government. I cannot say they were unjustified. They have many true grievances that must be sorted out for the Empire to survive. But they have also seen the results of to hasty a reform, and thus the old system must be kept in place until we as a people are ready for true reform. And the middle of a war is no time for drastic reforms. I will negotiate with the rebel leaders. After all, progress is only made by good men working together. However, if they are unwilling to negotiate, I will use force, and they will bring nothing but death to their people.

OOC: Does the pope still own all of Rome?

Yes.

OOC: I will make an IC post tomarrow, and great way to quickly end my war Frymonmon ;)
Will I have to make a peace treaty with the rebels via you posting as them? Or will I just make something, confirm it with you, and put it in my order + IC post?

OOC: In addition to this, I have to say that Roderiguez was not the Peesident ofthe Confederation at this time. The game started in on April 15 according to the OP, and Bartolomé Calvo became the President on the 1st.

OOC: Heheh no need for any of that. Anyway, I'll probably give a full response when I see updated stats. Not to rush Fry, just I'd like to know the full picture before I launch into some tirade.

The Union hopes that it's blockade of the Southern states will quicken the pacification of the South. We wish not for excessive bloodshed, but for the reunification of our nation.

Last edited:
320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

The Kingdom of Bavaria is ecstatic to see progress in the war. We are also immensly pleased to see the ranks of our army swell, more than doubling in numbers. Furthermore, we welcome Baden back to the revolution.

We would also like to announce our recognition of the Kingdom of Catalonia and the Republic of Basque as sovierign states. We send our best wishes to them as well as to the Irish and Flemish. Good luck in your struggle against oppression.

Plus, we laugh at the Spanish accusation of France trying to build an empire, even though it was Spain who declared war.

Lastly, we send our condolences to Denmark. We are sure your "experienced" navy can cope with other ships better than it can cope with rocks.

OOC: Another great update!

The Kingdom of Spain would like to let you know that the last time a guy named Napoleon started invading other countries, we got our country ransacked by them. This time, we join a coalition of forces to prevent history from repeating itself. We helped the Mexicans throw off the French invaders. We liberated the Algerians from the harsh French rule. And, more importantly, our actions have contributed to the decision to retreat from Elsass-Lothringen, without carrying out their mission to level the city of Epinal. Any country who sides with Napoleon the III is contributing to the prospects of a Napoleonic Europe.

OOC: Why does my situation always has to become hopeless after I do something hopeful.

Her Majesties Government shall never surrender to the oppresive Communist regime that seeks to destroy personal Liberty and freedom of choice. We shall always stand in defense of Democracy, we shall always fight, to the last bullet, to the last ounce of strength in our bodies, to our last breath!

All true Britons shall rise! Rise to defend the flag! Rise to defend the nation! Rise to defend the Queen! Rise to defend the country!​

OOC: Well Seek, then we have no problem. I dont want the Boers, as I dont want South Afrika to become a failed state like IRL.

Also, I hate being right about the Spanish.