• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Her Majesties Government thanks the Danish for their stance, one that is to be applauded by all neutral nations. Without getting involved, they are still supporting the victims of this scenario.​

OOC: Yeah, but anyone getting a navy is something I want to avoid. I nearly choked laughing when the Spanish asked me to send advisors for theirs. :p

OOC: You also said that the only reason Prussia hadn't razed a city was because of lack of opportunity.

OOC: No I did not.

The Spanish people sees it, the Brits sees it, whole world sees the attempts of extermination by your alliance even if the Prussians hasn`t yet been able to show their character. Judging from the conduct of its allies they probably only lack the opportunity.

Signed
Napaleon III

Her Majesties Government thanks the Danish for their stance, one that is to be applauded by all neutral nations. Without getting involved, they are still supporting the victims of this scenario.​

OOC: Yeah, but anyone getting a navy is something I want to avoid. I nearly choked laughing when the Spanish asked me to send advisors for theirs. :p
OOC: Like you, I'm an nation of islands. I need the navy to prevent people from getting on said islands. Only makes sense. Plus, I have no reason to declare war on you (besides William the Bastard stealing England from her rightful owner Denmark).

OOC: Yeah, but by sailing on the sea your technically trespassing on my property. :p

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Bavaria laughs at the Danish belief that they can defend the entire Baltic with a few fishing boats.

Her Majesties Government must admit to a titter upon hearing the foolish Bavarian statement. Should Danish interests by threatened, and as a continuation of such British interests then the Royal Navy shall be on hand to protect our interests.​

Her Majesties Government must admit to a titter upon hearing the foolish Bavarian statement. Should Danish interests by threatened, and as a continuation of such British interests then the Royal Navy shall be on hand to protect our interests.​

320px-Flag_of_Bavaria_%28striped%29.svg.png

The Kingdom of Bavaria

Yes, you are correct. I can see how our navy could pose a threat.

OOC: He remarked that Denmark couldnt defend the Baltic. I remarked that the Royal Navy would help if British interests were threatened. Noone mentioned Bavaria or any other landlocked power.

OOC: Right I'm off for the night. I'll check the update tomorrow afternoon probably if its still tonight.

OOC: Its just that Denmark has a pitiful navy, similar to Bavaria's. And I'm sure the British Navy will be to busy destroying a harmless city or killing innocent people.

OOC: The Danish navy may be pitiful, but Copenhagen has some formidable forts. The Royal Navy had some problems against them in Nelsons era, so its safe to say that any normal navy will be given a large stumbling block.

OOC: yeah, Denmark doesn't even need a Navy to stop Ships entering the Baltic since the only navigable (for big ships) part of the strait is the part between Sweden and Copenhagen and pretty much all of that is within range of those forts Doom was talking about.

OOC: If you win, Get some of eastern France and rename yourself "Lotheringia".

OOC : *Facepalm*
First of all, he would need Belgium, the Netherlands, a lot of north-eastern France, a huge ammount of territory in Germany, half of Switzerland and Savoy to be able to call himself Lotharingia.
So that is not possible, not to mention that it is way too late to revive the crown of Lotharingia, would be ridiculous, before 1450-1500 it could be plausible, but in 1861?

OOC: The Danish navy may be pitiful, but Copenhagen has some formidable forts. The Royal Navy had some problems against them in Nelsons era, so its safe to say that any normal navy will be given a large stumbling block.

OOC: Bah, It doesn't affect me anyway. I'm just surprised the Swedes haven't invaded already.

OOC: Brazil could rename themselves Lotharangia if they felt like it.
Those forts would become obsolete pretty soon...