• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Ill admit that Commander Boreale is the greatest strategist ever, but otherwise, no.

Spectre, Ill forward it to you.

EDIT: Seems I deleted it. Dont worry, you can ask Morrell for it. I havent included anything about you because I figured that was Morrells area.

OOC: Suirantes: What?
Doom: ok

Last edited:
OOC: I think we gave France to Jakalo, but Im sure there must be some larger nations left. Im not a GM so dont take my word, but Id imagine you could play Egypt, Belgium, Serbia, South American nations, etc... and still be able to do some stuff.

OOC: has Fry told us when we'll be getting the update?

OOC: Im currentley only sending it to active participants.

Update today or tommorow.

OOC: Fry, will the Army of the West ever go up to Oregon? Or is that going to happen in the update.

OOC: I'm expecting Russia to intervene in the war.

OOC: Nah, Russia will wait a while. They have an interest in seeing all sides bleed.

GqpZf.png

*An article on the all French newspaper first pages*​

Citizens of France, my friends. The dastardly English has stabbed us in the back under pretext of friendship, the Spanish seek easy conquest with their surprise attack, Prussians continue their fools quest trying to wrest Alsace-Lorraine and shackle all the Germans under their iron boots.

They think they can violate French cities, they think they are safe behind the mountains and seas, they value their military based on foolish assumptions and successes against undisciplined and poorly armed states.
But now they have picked an enemy far out of their meagre grasp.

This is the Second French Empire, I am the successor of Napaleon the Great!
Are they so foolish they imagine they can defeat us without the help of Austria, without Bavaria and German confederation, without Russia? Better yet, now Austria and Bavaria stand as our allies against these fools and pretenders.

What is the overambitious upstart Prussia to show without a few victories against divided enemies. We have beaten them before and will beat them again.What does the rotten carcass of Spanish Empire has to offer for this band of opportunists, more of their allied forces will be spent trying to prevent collapse than the Spanish will offer in return.And speaking of collapse, the so called liberal State of Great Britain, the treacherous dog who murdered our brave compatriots of Brest without provocation only to satisfy their savage bloodlust.
Even their citizens can not bear the falseness of the Prime minister and is under full blown revolt.

These are the enemies lined before us, weak, divided and indecisive. Rally below the French Flag and lets drive them whence they came from!

Her Majesties Government should like to point out the outcome of the last war in which the British Empire and Prussia stood against France and Austria. We won.

Furthermore, we should like to point out that His Imperial Majesty Napoleon III is not in fact the succesor of Napoleon I, but rather is descended from Napoleons brother and the daughte of his lover Josephine.

Furthermore, the British Empire is clearly the defender in this scenario, we merely retaliated when war was declared upon us.​

They think they can violate French cities

The republic of Alsace-Lorraine wishes to accuse the French government of hypocrisy. Which city did the Prussian Army violate? As for the French Army I can answer that immediately, Epinal. Within a week of our declaration of independence the French Army was attempting to slaughter her own people. The republic believes that the French are the ones ruling with an iron boot, THEY are the ones slaughtering there own people, THEY are the ones governed by an Emperor and THEY are the ones who will not allow a republic it's freedom!

For Freedom and the Republic!

President Lincoln would like to remind his fellow language speaker that a successor is not limited by direct inheritance

OOC: ;)

OOC: Yes, however, its obvious that the motive in that was to bring forward images of a direct descendant of Napoleon following in his fathers footsteps.