• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: No, provided you leave their Carribean, Indian and Canadian holdings alone.

OOC: I quite like population (even though I'll have none :p)

OOC: No, you get what we bargained for.

Ill send round a proposed peace to everyone so we dont end up shooting each other over the negotiating table.

Anyway, shouldnt you declare war before you start asking for land?

OOC: Unless Russia join France or Napoleon III is as good as his Uncle, France is doomed.

OOC: France also has Austria on team. Although Im not sure either army has the kind of quality the Prussian does at this time, the Spanish army is probably a walkover.

OOC: No, you get what we bargained for.

Ill send round a proposed peace to everyone so we dont end up shooting each other over the negotiating table.

Anyway, shouldnt you declare war before you start asking for land?

OOC: Shouldn't you win, before starting shooting each other over the negotiating table ?

OOC: Its better that we consider what our goals are and mutually agree on them dont you think?

I mean, otherwise well all be trying to stab each other in the back over the peace.

OOC: I want North eastern France if possible (I'm probably gonna lose the German speaking regions to Prussia so I need something to offset that)

OOC: Well they lost pretty much every battle they fought in this period so they're not particularly dangerous but there not particularly bad either. (quite a few were against the French and Prussians)There probably on par with yours.

OOC: The French population will absolutely hate the British oppressors. Even more than the Irish do.

OOC: Its better that we consider what our goals are and mutually agree on them dont you think?

I mean, otherwise well all be trying to stab each other in the back over the peace.

OOC: Yes, but by that rationale Dangeroustom was right to ask about Caribbean islands too.

What I meant was that you should hold this kind of conversation in public at all. Especially if such an outrageous claims like annexing A-L AND North eastern France, whatever that means. If I were France I would fight till bitter end to avoid peace deal like this and promise practically anything to assure, that Russia enters war on my side. Eastern Prussia, Istanbul, British holdings in Central Asia all could be used to buy Czars allegiance. It's not likely that French will care about balance of power while you allies wants to take 20% of Metropolitan France (aside from obvious point, that having united Germany will be nightmare scenario for Russia).

Also, IMO, Alsace-Lorraine is a artificially state, that shouldn't exist. But that is only my personal opinion.

OOC: Well If you want to get rid of Alsace-Lorraine I'll play as another country although this alt reality so really it doesn't have to be remotely plausible (yes not nukes in 1865 but you know what I mean). And I mainly want access to the sea and the only way for me to get that is to take some of France.

OOC: Exactly why I sent a PM to everyone. Its not me thats been discussing stuff in this thread, its other people who for some reason feel inclined to give the whole game away.

And I highly doubt the ability of Russia to invade India. Logistics would be a nightmare, they would be outnumbered, in hostile territory and against superior forces. Not to mention that they would likely meet at least one Gurhka on the way, meaning certain defeat for them.

OOC: Gurkhas are only invincible in your own delusions.

OOC: Find me a better soldier and win a prize.

OOC: Although there pretty darn good...
Doom you haven't sent me a PM
Either the Russians fight an Afghanistan war 120 years early or they cross the Himalayas and all die

Last edited: