• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Don't forget the neutral Russians
OOC: True, they are kingmakers right now, whichever side they throw their weight is gonna win in my opinion (remembering this is 1861 where Russia was still fairly strong, not 1914 when it was a military bad joke).

OOC: True, they are kingmakers right now, whichever side they throw their weight is gonna win in my opinion (remembering this is 1861 where Russia was still fairly strong, not 1914 when it was a military bad joke).

Oh how right you are.

How right you are.

OOC: It's really frustrating that if Prussia and co lose this war I'll be annexed by France and if they win I'll be annexed by Prussia. A lose-lose situation.
By the way good update Cesar

OOC: It's really frustrating that if Prussia and co lose this war I'll be annexed by France and if they win I'll be annexed by Prussia. A lose-lose situation.

Nope. Alsace-Lorrine shall keep her independence if Prussia wins. For any nation to annex you, it must be militarily or diplomatically.

OOC: oh good that's nice GOOOOOOOOO PRUSSIA
Although since I'm his puppet I should probably say that from the beginning.
Will Prussia get the part that Germany get in RL though?
Good plan Duke I'll ask Morrell:p

OOC: oh good that's nice GOOOOOOOOO PRUSSIA
Although since I'm his puppet I should probably say that from the beginning.
Will Prussia get the part that Germany get in RL though?

Only if you want him to. Then you'd reform into the Republic of Lorraine

OOC: I think I prefers Alsace-Lorraine :p
Northeastern France is a large industrial area Isn'it?
EDIT thanks although as long as Russia doesn't intervene (I have an odd feeling it will help France) we should be ok

I'm turning in guys.

Last edited:
OOC: So when can we expect Brazil to take French Guyana? :p
Also, the French Alps and that one island are looking pretty vulnerable right now Italy ;)
Me and Seek have the right idea, staying aside and farming :)