• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Republic of Alsace-Lorraine requests that Switzerland and Italy allow trade destined for the republic of Alsace-Lorraine to pass through their lands and ports tax-free (This is completely negotiable). Any nation that wishes to trade with Alsace-Lorraine is welcome to enter negotiations.

OOC: Tax-free in the age of protectionism? Good luck :p

OOC: I have to try I can't trade with anyone otherwise also if the Dutch and Prussia want too do that to them I'm happy to.
And I'm turning in.

Last edited:
The Union is outraged at the behaviour of Lee. His betrayal will only lengthen the war, thereby increasing the suffering of his home state.

OOC: Why is it that the Union is plagued by bad leadership?

OOC: Can I send in new war-orders reflecting the new situation?

Her Majesties Government does not believe the deathtoll will reach one million any time soon. Making sensationalist and irrational claims will not help the peace process in this war.

OOC: Hey, Doom, would you mind if I "integrate" Portugal back into the Iberian Union? I promise there won't be an Armada Invincible this time... it's not fair that you people get to have all the colonies.

OOC: Do so and I repeat Trafalgar and then some. In fact, touch Portugal in any way and regret it.

@Tom, silly Dutchman. Their Communists. If I was oppressing them, they would be happy.

OOC: Can I send in new war-orders reflecting the new situation?

OOC: Oh c'mon man, you've already sent in at least 3 revisions in one turn. Just wait for the next one.

I probably will have Lee shot when I get the chance.

Also, besides Lee's massive blunder I'm not sure the leadership has turned out much worse than yours?

The republic of Alsace-Lorraine thanks Italy for its help and hopes that Switzerland will do the same.

OOC; Fry i'd like a map please.

Last edited:
OOC: Oh c'mon man, you've already sent in at least 3 revisions in one turn. Just wait for the next one.

I probably will have Lee shot when I get the chance.

Also, besides Lee's massive blunder I'm not sure the leadership has turned out much worse than yours?

OOC: But it is still October! There are still 3 months left!

OOC:who does negociations for NPC countries?