• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Marx is an idiot.

Marxists usually do not like to use national symbols, as it goes against the belief of internationalism. As well, with what The British have done to the people of the world for the last few centuries, that would just outright be a crime.

OOC: Here is one I made like 5 months ago:
gKjoR.png

OOC: Hey Scotland, I have some Marx guy here who doesnt like your idea of national identity!

OOC: Or slap an image of Britannia and a hammer and sickle to it and add like 4 red stars circling it.

OOC: Tell that to the Germans and Russians in WW2. That front was famous for it's encirclement warfare and repeated successful breakouts. I'm not arguing against Fry's placement of him in this game, hell it's a forum game. Just historically I don't see him as thaaat fantastic.

OOC: You do realize that both sides in that conflict had been indoctrinated for years to hate one another? And that both sides had given orders for either no prisoners to be taken, or that prisoners would be used for slave labor? Comparing that situation to the US Civil War is, quite frankly, impossible to do. Lee made it clear even in the OTL that he thought of surrender with honor as a better alternative to a pointless death. At least the Union soldier will be able to live till after the war now, unless you actually try to liberate your best chance at winning the war quickly.

I have them.

OOC: It should be alright. They have 250,000 guys or round abouts that.

Keep in mind, that they are worth about 1/3 a British Regular. Britain has 220,000 soldiers. Not all of them are in the British Isles

Where are the Victoria 2 flags?

OOC: Send in a Gurkha to each rebel stronghold. Theyll be crying for mercy!

OOC: You do realize that both sides in that conflict had been indoctrinated for years to hate one another? And that both sides had given orders for either no prisoners to be taken, or that prisoners would be used for slave labor? Comparing that situation to the US Civil War is, quite frankly, impossible to do. Lee made it clear even in the OTL that he thought of surrender with honor as a better alternative to a pointless death. At least the Union soldier will be able to live till after the war now, unless you actually try to liberate your best chance at winning the war quickly.

OOC: I was just saying it can be done. Some generals have seen it as better to try and break out, or at least fight on for some time before surrendering. Armies have still fought on when surrounded, at least for a time, without being indoctrinated to hate their enemy. I don't understand why this is becoming argumentative.

DaiNamFlag.png

The nation of Dai Nam is happy to announce that it has entered into a Military Alliance with Japan. With this new friendship we hope to bring stability and peace to the region.

In other news the King condemns that actions of the rebel group that has taken arms in the south of country. They stand in the way of brighter future, their only argument that they do not like the west. We must look past this if we as a people are to progress. I urge the rebels to step down now. There will be no punishment, but if they do not, there will be action.