• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Republic of Alsace-Lorraine shall use Victoria II's North German Confederation flag.

OOC: Frymo, if I pass welfare reforms, what would happen? In specifics, what happens if I enact something like the NHS? Id imagine the upper class wouldnt be amused?

OOC: But his influence was mostly in his writings. Unless you intend to hunt down all of his friends and burn all of his books and pamphlets which are already sewn throughout Europe and the United States, you're not going to do much good.

OOC: I still get to show him up for the criminal he is.

Well. You'd get the Marxists, laughing at you trying to compromise, then the reactionaries would try and overthrow you. Then...

Well. Basically you'd get the Russian Civil War. Whites. Reds. Monarchists.

Your best bet now is to shoot everyone. You are the friggen British Empire for gods sake.

OOC: I'll take France then if Frymo's ok with that?

OOC: Very well, carry out the orders.

If things go bad, resort to using the Doomsday device.

Spectre, wait till Rundstedt gets back.

OOC: I have a question, did Abe Lincoln foolishly order to attack my armies or was it Lee's idea?

Sure. You're at war with Half of Europe as well as Mexico. I'd rather who ever else wants France to get it first but. Whatever.

OOC: I have a question, did Abe Lincoln foolishly order to attack my armies or was it Lee's idea?

Lincoln ordered Lee to protect Washington, D.C. Buuuuut Mr. Lee thought he could demolish the armies, being peace quickly and end the war.

*coughs*

OOC: As long as I have a single Gurhka, the Marxists are screwed.

Sure. You're at war with Half of Europe as well as Mexico. I'd rather who ever else wants France to get it first but. Whatever.

Lincoln ordered Lee to protect Washington, D.C. Buuuuut Mr. Lee thought he could demolish the armies, being peace quickly and end the war.

*coughs*

OOC: Is Lee the laughing stock in the Union right now?

OOC: Is Lee the laughing stock in the Union right now?

Well. Lincoln broke down crying, locked himself in his room, and didn't talk to anyone for a week.

He is hated in the North, but the South loves him.

OOC: Let's just say there's a special court-martial waiting for him when we get to him.

"Hey bro you got my back right?" "Yeah of course Abe!" *Wanders off into the hills never to be seen again."

OOC: He should be demoted to General no. 1451362462236.

The British Isles in Revolt: Late 1861
britishcivilwar.png

Last edited:
OOC: Ireland going Marxist? Wut?

OOC: Assuming dark red is in revolt?