• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Children, settle now.

In the previous update, slash the turns times in half and that's when It will be ready. I shall be getting to your PMs now. And hell, do I have a lot! (16!)

OOC: Sorry, Daddy Frymonmon, Sir. :p

Oh, expect a Marxist mini-update soon.

OOC: Frymo, you are awesome. How do you keep up the pace of these updates?

OOC: Colonial backwaters. :p

Frymo, if Palmerston resigns, do I get to keep playing as the UK? I really dont feel that he could continue to be PM, especially with his bad health. Both politically and personally he is doomed.

The Colombian Civil War is over, King.

Also, the American Civil War had an update recently.

If it would make you happy, I'll just give BOTH wars an update.

OOC: Well I'm interested in seeing how my other war orders turned out :p But I'm pretty happy to wait.

Oh crap. I forgot about that.

*coughs*

Carry on. The Colombian Civil War is still in full swing. *whistles*

OOC: King 50000, the only player to ever voluntarily plunge his nation into civil war.

Frymo, if Palmerston resigns, do I get to keep playing as the UK? I really dont feel that he could continue to be PM, especially with his bad health. Both politically and personally he is doomed. It just doesnt feel right to keep him in office.

OOC: Nation was already in civil war, I just didnt want the history books to say "And in the second half of the year 1861, the Colombian Civil War mysteriously ended with no explanation or reason."

A player may play as his nation as long as he wants. You shall remained the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland" under the Reign of Queen Victoria as long as you wish to be.

OOC: Unless the Marxists completely destroy your nation and it will become a Dictatorship with Karl Marx as the Supreme Leader of Nort- I mean Britain.

OOC: Monarchs have no real power. It doesn't matter.

for the love of - A player may stay as his nation forever UNLESS the government is overthrown, then they must choose a new nation, or continue as a rump government with other abilities.

for the love of - A player may stay as his nation forever UNLESS the government is overthrown, then they must choose a new nation, or continue as a rump government with other abilities.

OOC: Thank you Mr Frymonmon :D
So if he stayed on as the British after the communist overthrow, he would have to strictly follow what a communist dictatorship would do?