• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I will fund the glorious Marxists for ironic win!

OOC: The French? Hey, what was I supposed to do after they declared war on me?

Besides, they havent a hope in hell of getting anything serious past the Royal Navy.

OOC: For reference, what kind of ships are we thinking of as big ships and small ships? Just to weigh up the virtues of both.

OOC: I would interpret that big ships are ships of the line. So ranging from 45-120 gun Men O'War, Ironclads, Pre Dreadnoughts, Dreadnoughts, Battleships, etc...

Small ships would be smaller vessels, such as Frigates, Monitors, Sloops, etc...

OOC: What is the nickname of Thomas Jackson right now?

OOC: Thomas-killedallmymen-Jackass

OOC: Do not insult the commander that imprisoned your best general and #1 in the world and you whole Eastern army which constituted like 75% of your whole army.
And best of all, none of my men were hurt.

OOC: Didnt Frymo say no more players due to GM workload?

OOC: You will be the Empire of India sooner or later, fuhahahahahaha!

OOC: I already am.

OOC: I would interpret that big ships are ships of the line. So ranging from 45-120 gun Men O'War, Ironclads, Pre Dreadnoughts, Dreadnoughts, Battleships, etc...

Small ships would be smaller vessels, such as Frigates, Monitors, Sloops, etc...

OOC : Probably that...
Brazil has steam ships and ironclads :D

Btw, some info on brazilian awesomeness :
Brazilian nobility was not hereditary (except for the imperial family)
Instead, the brazilian nobility was basically a meritocracy :D

OOC: Is it just me, or does every game I play involve a large rebellion/revolution/civil war for my nation before turn 2 is up?

Do the people not like being oppressed or something? :huh:

OOC: Is it just me, or does every game I play involve a large rebellion/revolution/civil war for my nation before turn 2 is up?

Do the people not like being oppressed or something? :huh:

OOC: That is why we rebelled!
When will the 50k of regulars be ready for the Union? January?

OOC: Hopefully :p Don't know where the whole "will be ready in x turns" thing stands at the moment since the changes.

OOC: That is why we rebelled!
When will the 50k of regulars be ready for the Union? January?

OOC: On a serious note though, I think my Enlightened Despotism isnt as popular as I think it is?

Thing is, Kongo went apeshit with no warning, even before I could start oppressing people for their own good. :)

OOC: Become the Confederate State of UK!

OOC: Or better yet! Blockade the real CSA!