• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Frymo, now that Ive broken ties with the CSA, will the revolution calm down? Its kind of important as I might need to re-write my orders.

OOC: How big is this glorious revolution?

OOC: I think that the Abolitionists will and they were the main participators from what Ive been told.

OOC: It is not as simple as that, they are in full motion.

OOC: Sigh. Looks like Ill have to shoot the peasants then.

OOC: I think that the Abolitionists will and they were the main participators from what Ive been told.

OOC: From what I've understood, they were merely funding the marxists, they weren't the "main participators". And I don't think they can stop the Marxists if they get going...

OOC: Frymo sent me a PM which seemed to indicate that the Marxists were a hardcore, with Abolitionists jumping on the bandwagon as they were angry and prominent Abolitionists funding it.

OOC: So Frymo am I Alsace-Lorraine?

Last edited:
Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Open letter to private entrepreneurs.

In addition of development of railway system Ottoman Empire have opened for investment the Ereğli coalfields near the Black Sea shore. State guarantees purchase of produced coal at market prices. In addition to development of Ereģli large natural harbour state will develop Izmit-Alifye-Ereģli railway line in 2 year period after first significant investement (annual coal production > 200 000 tonnes)

Chamber of Industrial development.

OOC: Frymo, now that Ive broken ties with the CSA, will the revolution calm down? Its kind of important as I might need to re-write my orders.

OOC: I'd guess it depends on how far the revolutions gone. Sure the abolitionists might withdraw their backing, but if they've already supplied the Marxists with arms, and the workers are already mobilising...

OOC: Do we need a player to play the Marxists in Britain?
Also, if most of the workers are mobilised right now, Britain will face a very, very bloody civil war.

Her Majesites Government hereby announces that any rebel who lays down his arms and returns to his home shall recieve a full pardon.​

OOC: Frymo said max 150,000 rebels in his PM. Shouldnt be to bad, especially as they should lose funding now.

OOC: Could we have a map of the revolution?

Ooc:
the revolution is deeply seated in the counties of cambridgeshire, norfolk, suffolk, bedfordshire, hertfordshire, and a strong presence here in greater london. From what we can tell, this is the only place where they control areas outside the cities. Across the country we are getting reports that the larger industrial cities have all broken out in revolt! Our estimates put their power of fighting men anywhere from 50,000 men to 165,000 men.

Her Majesites Government hereby announces that any rebel who lays down his arms and returns to his home shall recieve a full pardon.​

OOC: Frymo said max 150,000 rebels in his PM. Shouldnt be to bad, especially as they should lose funding now.

OOC: Well, someone might be interested in funding the marxists after what you did to them... :rolleyes: