• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: The US can still win. Remember, the US has better industry than the CSA. The CSA has to rely on other nations for supplies and so far, all of those nations that support the CSA are either at war or abandoned their support for them.

Right now the only nation available to play is Alsace-Lorraine. And a player called it last page (Please re-state so again.) We'll let people know when we're opening up more spots.

So can I play Alsace-Lorraine then?

OOC: The Prussians are the enemy! Do not listen to Prussian Scum!

OOC: Morell: I know but I may as well since its the only country I can play as. (I'm also Australian)
Spitfire: Prussia is a great and noble nation it is Bavaria that is scum. By the way why did Alsace revolt, was it to become free or to join with Prussia?

Last edited:
OOC: How do the French population in Alsace-Lorraine feel at the minute?

Alsace-Lorraine is majority French.

They are supportive of Prussia.

OOC: Really? How come?

Worker's Rights and all that mumbo jumbo. Northeastern France is a hotbed of Pro-Republican, Anti-Monarchy forces. So Alsace-Lorraine (Literally the regions of Alsace and Lorraine, not just a small strip of land we know it today as) broke away from France and a Prussian Noble was placed as the President.

Edit: This will help.

europe1861.png

Last edited:
OOC: Hmm, interesting. Look at poor Hannover :(.

Dam Prussians! Stay strong mighty Hannover! Victory will be ours!

I hope that in all this commotion in Europe, the major powers of the world do not forget the unjust war being perpetrated by the vile French in Mexico. We Mexicans will fight on until victory is assured and would advise other nations to be cautious i their dealings with France.

OOC: Fry the map is nice, but I don't own Holstein, they are my puppet. Unless puppets are included into their ruling nation's land that would make sense, but Alsace Lorraine is prussia's puppet and they have borders.