• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Mr Lincoln has 4 minutes. It all depends if he wants active support, or passive.

OOC: That time up? I only saw just that this was a timed thing.

OOC: Technically, yes. But if you still want to post then go ahead.

OOC: More that I'd missed a whole word out I think. I could add another to the first bit, but I feel no need.

Also not sure I feel a need to post. Sorry Doom.

Her Majesties Government announces, that due to the reaction of the CSA to our ultimatum, we will no longer recognise them as an official government. We shall withdraw our ambassador and may consider the implementation of a stop and search policy for Her Majesties Navy.

Her Majesties Government finds herself disappointed in President Lincoln, but finds ourself shocked at the words of the CSA, who have insulted and offended us to the point at which we are strongly considering stop and search.​

OOC: Revolution can calm down now? Yes...? Pwease...?

OOC: I think I may have just got a brilliant idea!!!

OOC: Does the US have any chance of winning at this point?

OOC: I'm sure they can come up with a few thousand conscripts and stop the confederate armies on its tracks.

OOC: With most of the Abolitionists happy (Or at least they should be, idiots), is it just some die hard Marxists revolting now?

EDIT: If I change governments peacefully, do I still get to play as the UK?

Last edited:
OOC: Fry, did you see my new orders?

OOC: Well, for instance if my current PM resigns and is replaced or loses an election and is replaced, do I get to keep on playing?

Last edited:
OOC: Changing rulers is different from changing governments y'know.

OOC: Good God, why would I do that? Its wrong on so many levels.