• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I find it funny that in this timeline it was Robert E. Lee that caused the Union to lose all their eastern forces.

OOC: Fry, can I resend my orders since I want to include army movements in there?

Her Majesties Government, due to the recent events in our nation, as well as recent global events has decided to review our policy in regards to the American Civil War.

Her Majesties Government states, that should President Lincoln issue a declaration of Emancipation of Slaves, then should President Davis not issue a similar Emancipation, we will have no choice but to withdraw our recognition from the CSA, search all ships heading to the CSA and withdraw our ambassador. We must also state, that should both or either side refuse to Emancipate, we shall be most displeased and consider action against them.

We have not come to this decision lightly, but both the overwhelming public opinion against our current stance and the fact that the vile French, a nation who have declared war upon the Empire with no provocation, would seek to support the CSA, have served to alter our opinion. Her Majesties Government cannot pursue a course of action, against the will of the people and in line with a domineering crowned despot such as Napoleon III.

Gentlemen, you have a one hour deadline during which you must return your intentions to us.​

OOC: In case I want clear. If Lincoln Empancipates and Davis doesnt, Im going with Lincoln. If Davis Emancipates and Lincoln doesnt, then we have broken the time space continuum.

Last edited:
OOC: Going by figures on the first page, they have lost half their big ships and a large portion of their smaller vessels.

OOC: Who could have thought that Little Hannover would cause such a large war :)

OOC: No reply Muskeato and Suirantes?

OOC: I am too lazy to do so.

OOC: Frymo said no alliance blocks..

FlagoftheAustrianEmpire.png

The Empire is outraged by this unprovoked assault upon our sovereignty! We will fight Italy and destroy them!

His Majesty also wishes to make it clear that we wish to remain good friends with the United Kingdom.

Her Majesties Government announces that the deadline within which the USA and CSA must reply is rapidly nearing.

We too, wish to remain friends with Austria, but this cannot be the case until Prussia and Austria reach a mutual peace accord. The British Empire does not abandon an ally, for to do such would be to stain her honour.​

Our intentions remain unchanged, but I do not understand why you need to worry about a measly rebellion in your lands, you are the most powerful nation in the world!