• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ottoman Empire
4loaiu.png

Ottoman Empire pledges to remain neutral in British-French conflict on basis that it can't do much anyway. We guarantee safety of private british and french entrepreneurs who have invested in construction of Izmir-Eģirdir railway line, as well as safety of their investement.

Signed, Sultan Abdülmecid.

I'm calling it. Franco-Prussian war renamed to the Great War.

OOC: Frymormon, is Lee still #1?

OOC: This is more of a 7 years war rerun than a Great War.

OOC: At least the Union now is free from Franco-british interference in ACW. The american player should conscript the hell out of everyone.

We thought that this war was only going to be limited to Germany, but now this is going too far. I shall now remain neutral on my stance in all the current conflicts in Europe.

Although General Lee is incarcerated in a Richmond Prison, he is indeed the #1 General in the World.

Cleared.

I can't wait to write the update. It's going to be even more interesting than the last one.

OOC: Gonna be writing my next war-orders in a second.
EDIT: Also, fry, could you do a new map with army positions?

OOC: Were meant to write new war orders?

OOC: Surely not right now? The update hasn't even happened.

The People's Revolutionary Paper
London, England
July 10th, 1861​

Workers! Rise up! Throw off the shackles of this Government! They have nothing else in mind besides engaging in war and supporting the slave-holding aristocratic empires of the World! They have done nothing but oppress us as a people! Rise up! Take to arms! Workers of the World Unite! Our great leader, Karl Marx, shall guide us in our glorious and righteous struggle! Death to the Empire! Death to the Queen! Up with the Red Banner! Workers! To ARMS! [Marxist Rebellion in United Kingdom. -15,000 Regulars from United Kingdom.]

OOC: OOOH, this is so extremely awesome! A true Marxist nation!
A map of UK, me want!

Her Majesties Government offers to negotiate with the Revolutionaries to avoid bloodshed. If they do not wish to, then we are afraid that they will have to be crushed.​