• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Eh, what?

OOC: But they do! I saw it on a 100% non biased documentary on the Soviet History Channel!

OOC: I facepalmed.

We, the proud Mexican people, are disgusted by France's foolish attempts to subjugate our lands. Under what pretense can they justify this awful breach of conduct? How many Mexican and French lives will it take for them to realize the error in their Eurocentric judgement? This war may be a calamity, setting our nation back decades industrially, but I promise you vile French dogs that it will turn out much worse for you. Come then! Fill our glorious nation with your soldiers and see how long they last before attrition and guerilla warfare destroys your armies. You can burn Mexico City itself to the ground, but we will be, in the end, victorious!

OOC: You dun did it now....

OOC: That is the only thing that you can do well. I know that from experience.

Battle of Winchester - July 1861

The Army of Northern Virginia was quick on its step, where President Abraham Lincoln urged Lee to attack the disheveled Confederate Armies, and try to push them back over the mountains into North Carolina. This all would have worked perfectly if General Lee had not mistaken the Shenandoah Valley as a natural defense. The Army of Northern Virginia moved into Central Virginia, in a measure to try and destroy the Army of Eastern Tennessee and the Army of North Carolina.

Unknown to General Lee, General Thomas Jackson rode up the Shenandoah Valley, swung around Washington, and slammed into Lee's rear flank, encircling the old General. The Army of Northern Virginia was sandwiched between the Army of Southern Virginia and the Army of North Carolina, with reinforcements unavailable, and attacks coming in on all sides, the Army of Northern Virginia unconditionally surrendered to the Army of Southern Virginia in August of 1861. The former Army of Northern Virginia was paroled and sent south to Andersonville, and Robert Lee was imprisoned in Richmond.

The Confederate States of America celebrated this as a great victory, with President Davis openly talking about the prospects of peace.[Army of Northern Virginia removed from service. United States loses General Robert Lee. -15,000 Regulars, -40,000 Conscripts from USA. +2 Stability for the CSA]

OOC: Lol. That is all.

OOC: Stupid Abe Lincoln.
I never thought that America was so stupid to fall right into my trap.

OOC: HA. Could not have gone worse.

IC for science's sake!

Victory for the USA! We urge everyone that can to rush to the defence of our fair nation! McClellan for general!

OOC: I did say NOT at the expense of the defence of Washington. Oh well.

Her Majesties Government find ourselves pleased that needless bloodshed was avoided. For General Lee to fight would have meant certain death for him and his men.​

OOC: How many troops did I lose?
If zero then I shall sing: [video=youtube;A2F-drjUwNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2F-drjUwNU&skipcontrinter=1[/video]

OOC: They surrendered, so none.

OOC: When are my new regulars ready? January or April?