• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: You are a troll equal of only Trolololololadoli himself.

I had to. The USA always has to troll. This is just the start of it.

OOC: I have no chance of surviving orz.

The War Updates are only written if every player at war has sent them in. This way if we have one hold out for normal orders, I can write a War Update or Mini-Update based on the current information to move IC along. No one will be left behind

OOC: Edzako, Ill reply to both your PM's after the war update when I know a bit better where I stand.

Frymo, will the war update have tales of Her Majesties Navy?

War Updates are for both Armies and Navies.

OOC: [video=youtube;g_FdDtCB8xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_FdDtCB8xw[/video]

First War Update for the American Civil War inbound.

OOC: I will always remember you, Von_Slowstedt.

We do need someone to play Alsace-Lorraine.

Also, your all going to hate me for this, but I'm changing it again. Every update will be 6 months. Wars will take place inside the update, but specific battles will take place in the War Updates. Mini-Updates shall still exist for all intents and purposes. I apologize for the confusion.

New Rules:

Orders

A Nation shall submit their orders to me via Private Message. In the title of this message it MUST have your countries name and the date, as well as the months this order is for. For example, for the United Kingdom in the second half of 1863 it would read "WiR - Untied Kingdom July-December 1863"

The orders are fairly simple. Every nation is allowed to send me 4 orders of any kind encompassing anything. However, there is a twist. If your nation is at war, you get supplemental "War Orders". You must clarify that your orders are War Orders and every nation is entitled to 4 of them. This way, a nation can submit a maximum of 8 orders if they are at war, 4 normal and 4 war orders.

Updates

There are three types of updates. A Normal Update is a 6-month time period of the year we are in. This is the largest update and most of the action takes place here. Wars, Diplomacy, Nation Building ect. The next type of update is a War Update. A War Update is only used to highlight a specific battle or a surprise attack by another nation. These will normally happen if there is a large war going on, and I feel the need to release the opening shots of the battle, and have the rest play out in the Normal Update. The last kind of updates are the Mini-Updates. These simply serve to move along the In Character discussion with various tidbits and facts that effect gameplay and what not.

Last edited:
OOC: Ok, that sounds like a good system.

Right now I am accepting orders for July - December 1861.

OOC: Ok, so my next proper Orders will be July-December 1861, yes? Cool. I'll get on with planning those.

Edit: OOC: If the war update is posted as I'm writing this, pretend this came first.

The United States government protests against French intervention in Mexico. It is clear they have no respect towards a nations sovereignty. Their belligerent attitude has embroiled them in two separate wars already. We hope they do not intend on joining a third.

Last edited:
OOC: I dont think France can feasibly attack you whilst at war with Mexico. They have no real base of operations.

OOC: UK! Attack New England!