+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216 241 266 291 306 314 315 316
Results 6,301 to 6,317 of 6317

Thread: [Forum Game] - World in Revolution: 1861

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I demand that the United States withdraw all troops from the leased areas immediately.
    ~His Majesty, Louis-Philippe I, King of the French in Etranger01's World in Revolution 1836 Mk. III
    ~Manfred Lothston, Lord of Harrenhal in BlackBishop's ASoIaF: A Scream of Souls
    ~Richard II, King of England in Schlieffen's EURPG
    ~Alessandro Niccolo Gonzaga di Collegno, Viscount of Collegno, Major General of the Kingdom of Sardinia in ThunderHawk3's Power to the People
    "Stop fighting wars you stupid cunts"
    -Shynka, Peace Activist, 2014

OOC: If I understand correctly resource system has been abandoned ?

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

OOC: Yeah.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre17 View Post
    I demand that the United States withdraw all troops from the leased areas immediately.

Would the President of the Southern States risk a war again so soon? Can we not act like civilised men?

American troops will not withdraw from any region of Cuba until a peace has been concluded with the Spanish Crown. We shall not be forced away by bandits using such obvious tactics as these.

The Empire of Brazil and the Uruguayan government have reached an agreement regarding the peace between our nations:

Treaty of Montevideo

- Uruguay will leave the alliance with Argentina, and agree to stay neutral on the war.

- Both countries will have free rights of navigation on the Rio Yaguaron.

- Uruguayan borders and territory will be respected, pre-war borders will be maintaned.

[X] Dom Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil
    [ ] Bernardo Berro, President of Uruguay

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Muskeato View Post

Would the President of the Southern States risk a war again so soon? Can we not act like civilised men?

Is this a diplomatic address of the United States of America? Last time I checked, the US forces were too busy in a savage spree in Georgia, Filipinas, Cuba and in the Canarias...

We do think the concept of civilization isn't alien to the American people, but apparently not to those who are leading them in these troubled times.

American troops will not withdraw from any region of Cuba until a peace has been concluded with the Spanish Crown. We shall not be forced away by bandits using such obvious tactics as these.
    Tactics? Spain holds sovereignty over the entirety of Cuba, and thus we are free to lease parts of our own sovereign territory without having to give any explanation to the United States of America, who does not hold any kind of sovereignty over those lands.

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

[X] - Bernardo Berro, President of Uruguay
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

OOC: Deadline wont be set until stats are done, or Fry says otherwise.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Due to lack of activity and interest, World in Revolution: 1861 has been Put on Hold indefinitely.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

~His Majesty, Louis-Philippe I, King of the French in Etranger01's World in Revolution 1836 Mk. III
    ~Manfred Lothston, Lord of Harrenhal in BlackBishop's ASoIaF: A Scream of Souls
    ~Richard II, King of England in Schlieffen's EURPG
    ~Alessandro Niccolo Gonzaga di Collegno, Viscount of Collegno, Major General of the Kingdom of Sardinia in ThunderHawk3's Power to the People
    "Stop fighting wars you stupid cunts"
    -Shynka, Peace Activist, 2014

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3

Oh snap! I was so totally lurking around here with great interest.

I am a bit dissapointed too

After all I tried to sneak in a RP post after update. Hopefully game will resume soon and Russians will pay dearly for their sneak attack against peacefull OE

Edzako u should join WiR 1900, is open to join.
    King of the Cod, Lord of the Krill, the Prince of the Whales

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Aye, there are several open slots left for WiR 1900 if either of you two are interested.
    A rebel without a cause.

I'll also take advantage to shamelessly promote the Kaiserreich-based forum game in my signature.

+ Reply to Thread