• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I demand that the United States withdraw all troops from the leased areas immediately.

I demand that the United States withdraw all troops from the leased areas immediately.

Would the President of the Southern States risk a war again so soon? Can we not act like civilised men?

American troops will not withdraw from any region of Cuba until a peace has been concluded with the Spanish Crown. We shall not be forced away by bandits using such obvious tactics as these.

The Empire of Brazil and the Uruguayan government have reached an agreement regarding the peace between our nations:

Treaty of Montevideo

- Uruguay will leave the alliance with Argentina, and agree to stay neutral on the war.

- Both countries will have free rights of navigation on the Rio Yaguaron.

- Uruguayan borders and territory will be respected, pre-war borders will be maintaned.

[X] Dom Pedro II, Emperor of Brazil
[ ] Bernardo Berro, President of Uruguay

Would the President of the Southern States risk a war again so soon? Can we not act like civilised men?

Is this a diplomatic address of the United States of America? Last time I checked, the US forces were too busy in a savage spree in Georgia, Filipinas, Cuba and in the Canarias...

We do think the concept of civilization isn't alien to the American people, but apparently not to those who are leading them in these troubled times.

American troops will not withdraw from any region of Cuba until a peace has been concluded with the Spanish Crown. We shall not be forced away by bandits using such obvious tactics as these.

Tactics? Spain holds sovereignty over the entirety of Cuba, and thus we are free to lease parts of our own sovereign territory without having to give any explanation to the United States of America, who does not hold any kind of sovereignty over those lands.

[X] - Bernardo Berro, President of Uruguay

OOC: Deadline wont be set until stats are done, or Fry says otherwise.

Due to lack of activity and interest, World in Revolution: 1861 has been Put on Hold indefinitely.