• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am willing to take Manchuria back, only because I know you are an active player. This is, of course, if you get your orders in by the deadline.

Everyone must re-send me their orders.

I am willing to take Manchuria back, only because I know you are an active player. This is, of course, if you get your orders in by the deadline.

Everyone must re-send me their orders.

OOC: Thanks. I'll try to get my orders in by tomorrow.

OOC: Can I get back in?
EDIT: also CSA gone?

Last edited:
OOC: Unfortunately, we had to make the decision to cut pointless/minor/inactive nations, due to the huge amount of work the game was.

The CSA was removed due to complete inactivity for over a month.

OOC: OK guys I'm the CSA now any secret treaties I should know about?

Kingdom of Manchuria

manchuflag.png

Treaty of Leesburg

As of January 1, 1865, the following, in accordance with the Treaty of Leesburg, shall take effect:

- The annual [per turn] cost of the lease of the Liaodong Peninsula by the Confederate States of America to the Kingdom of Manchuria shall be raised to 25 gold (from 10)

- The Kingdom of Manchuria shall withhold all superficial claims on the officially and legal leasing of the Liaodong Peninsula to the Confederate States of America

- The Confederate States of America shall retain control of the Liaodong Peninsula, so long as the lease is paid in full per annum, until the previously alotted 99 years has expired

- This Treaty reaffirms the friendship between the Confederacy and the Kingdom of Manchuria

[X] Emperor Guanxu [acting regent Dowager Ci'an] of the Kingdom of Manchuria
[ ] President Robert E. Lee of the Confederate States of America

Last edited:
Kingdom of Manchuria

manchuflag.png

Treaty of Leesburg

As of January 1, 1865, the following, in accordance with the Treaty of Leesburg, shall take effect:

- The annual [per turn] cost of the lease of the Liaodong Peninsula by the Confederate States of America to the Kingdom of Manchuria shall be raised to 25 gold (from 10)

- The Kingdom of Manchuria shall withhold all superficial claims on the officially and legal leasing of the Liaodong Peninsula to the Confederate States of America

- The Confederate States of America shall retain control of the Liaodong Peninsula, so long as the lease is paid in full per annum, until the previously alotted 99 years has expired

- This Treaty reaffirms the friendship between the Confederacy and the Kingdom of Manchuria

[X] Emperor Guanxu [acting regent Dowager Ci'an] of the Kingdom of Manchuria

[X] President Robert E. Lee of the Confederate States of America

signed Robert E. Lee President of the Confederate States of America

People of the Confederate States of America! Remember when just a few short years ago we were members of the United States? We won our freedom, and now the United States is attempting to make up for the loss of our rich lands by invading the proud people of Cuba. Will we sit back while the people of Cuba are annexed into the Union? Will we sit back and allow the cowardly Yankees to starve them to death? No we must have peace in the Caribbean. We have reliable information from our Spanish friends that they have offered to surrender all their possessions other then Cuba and the Yankees still declined their offer. This, and the fact that the Cubans have overwhelmingly supported the Spanish over the Yankees shows that Lincoln means to annex the islands.

Here is our offer to the governments of Spain and the United States:

Spain will surrender the Philippines to the United States
Spain will recognize Hispaniola as an independent nation protected by the United States
A Plebiscite will be held to decide whether Cuba will become a State of the Union or remain a Spanish province

The US declining this offer obviously shows that they intend to annex Cuba.

Robert E. Lee, President of the Confederate States of America

His Majesty's Government warns that we shall not tolerate any action which is seen to further the horrific and savage cause of slavery. Furthermore, we would like to reinforce our message that while certain nations of the world cling to the archaic and barbaric policy of slavery, we shall do all in our righteous might to ensure the end of such a policy.​

Last edited:
Her Majesty's Government warns that we shall not tolerate any action which is seen to further the horrific and savage cause of slavery. Furthermore, we would like to reinforce our message that while certain nations of the world cling to the archaic and barbaric policy of slavery, we shall do all in our righteous might to ensure the end of such a policy.​

I killed the Queen. Edward is the King.

The Kingdom of Spain announces that new statutes are being drafted, concerning the status of the sons of slaves, which will henceforth be born as free Spanish citizens, with all the rights safeguarded by such statute.

Furthermore, we announce, taking effect immediately, that all slaves currently serving Spain by fighting the enemies of Spain will be made free and granted full Spanish citizenship, with compensation to be awarded to their previous owners, if they too are engaged in the struggle against the invaders. Any slave willing to serve Spain with honor cannot no longer be restrained or stopped from doing so by their owners, proven by a declaration signed by a senior officer of the Spanish Armed Forces. Men under such conditions that serve Spain will be entitled, should they merit it, to all condecorations available for soldiers of the Spanish Armed Forces.

The Spanish measures are a step forwards, but go nowhere near far enough. The barbaric policy of slavery shall be brought to an end, no matter where it exists, at the hands of His Majesty's Government.​

I killed the Queen. Edward is the King.

OOC: Wondering who would notice that first. :p