• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: This is so cool! Is the joining process really closed? I'd be Sokoto or something terrible like that if I could get in.

edit: just saw the map, Mexico works fine too.

I'm very unsure if I could handle yet another player. However, I would think about it if you are willing to play as Alsace-Lorraine and become a Prussian Puppet.

OOC: Alsace Lorraine is a country? well then..... I guess if it's the best you got I will brush up on my German, brush the baguette crumbs off my lapel, and pick up my rifle for Prussia! ;). Does this mean that I don't pm you yet?

edit: just got your pm. Mexico would be nice if you wouldn't mind but Alsace-Lorraine wouldn't be the end of the world...

OOC: Alsace Lorraine is a country? well then..... I guess if it's the best you got I will brush up on my German, brush the baguette crumbs off my lapel, and pick up my rifle for Prussia! ;). Does this mean that I don't pm you yet?

edit: just got your pm. Mexico would be nice if you wouldn't mind but Alsace-Lorraine wouldn't be the end of the world...

OOC: That's the sprit lad! We'll have the French out of your way in a jiffy. :)

OOC: You'll be fighting France either way :)

OOC: Need to sleep. Don't let Prussia destroy Europe while I'm gone :)

Mexico it is. Alsace-Lorraine (could) get annexed by Prussia at anytime so.

His Imperial Majesty would like to re-affirm we are merely supporting Bavaria against continued Prussian aggression. We will not attempt to take any land, except that of Alsace-Loraine, which is rightfully ours.

I believe that is debatable on whether Alsace is German or French. I believe Alsace should remain independent from France and Prussia as the area causes conflict between the two nations.

Battle of Venice

A small regiment of Austrian infantry was operating under the normal pretenses of simple border control between the Austrian Empire and the Kingdom of Italy. Everything was quiet, even though word had just reached this outpost of War being Declared upon the Kingdom of Prussia. These soldiers didn't figure much of it, as their job was far too important to be transferred to the North for the fighting. This reality was soon shattered when the border guards noticed a large, singing army marching towards their border. The Army of the Kingdom of Italy arrived along the Austro-Italian border, and surged over, killing the entire border guard regiment, 15,000 strong, while the Italians surged forward, their cavalry cutting off supply lines and inciting rebellion amongst the Italian population. Their goal was simple. Capture Venice, then onward towards Vienna.

Fighting on the outskirts of Venice was sporadic at best, until the Austrian Cavalry arrived in full force, ready to engage the rag-tag Italian Army. The day was breaking for the Austrians, until the reserve Cavalry of the Italian Army flanked in from the North, turned the lines of the Austrians, and enveloped them.

800px-Gefecht_zwischen_k.k._Husaren_und_preussischen_K%C3%BCrassieren_in_der_Schlacht_von_K%C3%B6niggr%C3%A4tz_%28A._Bensa_1866%29.jpg

1. Battle of Venice, between Italian and Austrian forces.

The Austrians were caught completely by surprise. The time an organized defense was finally set up, it was too late. The Italians gained control over most of the Italian-speaking areas of the Austrian Empire, and also had complete control over the city of Venice. This sent a wave of nationalism across the Italian peninsula, and it also incited the rage of all men in Austria.

[+65,000 Conscripts for Italy. +50,000 Conscripts for Austria.]

Ask Shock3r. He asked me. I only wrote the update.

Truth be told, I didn't roll on this offer, but Italy deserves it because I accidentally deleted his orders last turn and didn't write him in the update at all.

Also, no seriously guys. Your population is going to give you a world of hurt if you continue this. It's not my job to make sure your nation stays together. My job is to take your orders, write them, then counter write your pissed off population.

OOC: So now Austria will either have to split up her armies, weakening herself on both fronts, or will have to focus on one front and then the next. Either way, Prussia now has an advantage over Austria.
I wonder what would be next, Spain invading France from the south? Britain invading France to reclaim Normandy? :p

Please don't give Doom any ideas.