• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Moroccan Sultan is sorry that the British feel that a Simple apology simply isn't enough and will pay may the Nominal fee. Though the Sultan is confused over the British continued mentions of a Moroccan Ambassador. He never thought there was one.

All orders MUST be in by 11:59 PM, May 5th, Central Daylight Time, United States of America. Failure to do so will result in your expulsion from the game.

Furthermore, new nations may not be gained until further notice. If you are thrown out as a result of a Coup or Annexed, you are expelled from the game.

We currently have 32 people playing this game, and I intend to bring it down to 25.

That is all. Resources won't go into effect until the start of 1865. This is the LAST update without them. Updates are also being lengthened to one year in the 1865-1866 turn.

OOC: I don't understand why the deadline has been brought forward?? It's not that time yet.
Also I was pretty sure I had sent orders like ages ago.

EDIT: So I ask clarification regardin this situation, as obviously the update has been made it wouldn't be doable for me to resend my orders, but I don't think is fair too to boot me from the game for both of the above reasons.

Last edited:
Syber, you are the last person I am accepting back into this game. Boris, you are still Russia.

Few things, because I am allowing more people back into the game, I am going to set a new group of rules.

Orders:
Orders may only be two sentences long. Anything more, or an excessive use of a run-on sentence, and your order will be ignored. I only do this because it took be an enormous amount of time to write the update, and this was with Doom helping me.

Deadlines:
The next Deadline I set, I will double check to make sure it is the correct date. Any orders past this deadline will not be accepted.

Nation Switching:
The only people allowed to switch nations right now is Seek, and that is because he had talked to me prior about doing it. Anyone else who gets annexed in a war will be expelled from the game.

---

I'm trying to be fair here, but I am also trying to cut back on the amount of time it takes to write an update for you all. I'd like to realistically do one every week.

GermanImperialFlag.gif

The people call for an end, and I will give it to them, they have grown weary of the slaughter, and I will see it end. The Reich requests a ceasefire with the Austrians, so we can discuss terms of peace. A continuation of this butchery will not be acceptable. Yet, as the war ends, the sacrifice of the soldiers on the front lines will not be forgotten, these men accomplished their duty, they reunified Deutschland through their strength and bravery, they will not pass into history as others have, but be honoured and rewarded as the heroes they are. I will see to it that all in captivity are to be freed.

Soldiers, I, as your Kaiser and fellow soldier, salute you. I thank you all doing your duty to your Fatherland, it shall not be forgotten.

Following consultations with our allies, we have came upon the conclusion that any further prosecution of the war against Austria would result in an unnecesary loss of lives. We shall forever remember the heroic sacrifice of our men on the field, as they have delivered the ultimate service to the Motherland. Now, we join the German Empire in their request for an armistice and joint peace negotiations with the Austrian Empire

TaipingFlag2-1.jpg

It's over. At last, we managed to reunite our glorious nation. The warlords are defeated, the pirates on our coast are gone, and our men can return to their homes and families. Now it is time to let the wounds of the war heal, to move forward into a stable and prosperous future.

All hail our glorious Emperor Hong Xiuquan, Bringer of Peace and Saviour of China! Hail!

320px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png

The United Republics of Colombia-Ecuador

Over the past months our nation has accomplished a great number of achievements. We have increased our military, helped the poor and fostered greater relationships with our neigbours. We are disappointed that our industrial strategy has failed, however we shall work hard to correct this problem.

Lastly, the United Republics are will to sign a cooperation and trade treaty with any interested nation.

paraguay_flag_1.gif

Once again the soldiers of Paraguay have show what they are made of! Though with many difficulties due to our geographical situation, facing a very powerful enemy with all odds at it's favour and their army entering in our homeland, we are showing them that we are not a country of serfs but of citizens who will fight until the last drop of blood.

We congratulate our soldiers in the assault of Brazilian fortifications, they though they were safe in their strongholds, that we wouldn't dare to attack them, yet we prove them wrong, and single handily we inflicted the biggest defeat of the Brazilian Army during this war with at least 35,000 casualties!!!

Also, we can't forget the participation of "Los Diablos Negros"
(The Black Devils), their hatred against their previous masters have fuelled their fighting spirits to levels beyond human capacities. It is clear with this how Brazilians treated them, like caged animals that if they didn't do their beings they would be executed. Stories among local populations have been heard that they are not ex-slaves that joined Paraguay, but ghost of formed slaves that have returned to take revenged on those who enslaved them in their prior lives.

On foreign matters, we ask, the United States of America, to please sit down, and talk peace with the Kingdom of Spain, your people have just ended a long and bloody civil war. We know the Spaniards better than anyone, and trust me when i say that they are most stubborn people on Earth, not even Napoleon I was able to subdue them, if USA continues with this war we can assure you that no good will come out of it.

OOC: -I would like to ask a map of South America, specifically, to see the armies and territories. Please? :)

-Also, please people, stop renaming your countries with some ridicules names :s Sometimes i dunno what ADFFW or IADYIFY is,and it sounds just bad.

The Federation of Northern Central America (F.N.C.A.) would hereby like to extend an offer of a Defence Alliance to the United Republics of Colombia and Ecuador (U.R.C.E.).

320px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png

The United Republics of Colombia-Ecuador

This is a great honour and we accept. This defensive alliance will ensure the continued security and prosperity of our people's.

The Kingdom of Spain applauds the decision to put past misunderstandings behind and work towards peace in South America, with respect for other countries's national sovereignty.

It is interesting Spain should say this when Spain has not recognized Peru and continues to deny freedom to Hispaniola's people.

Last edited:
A delegation from Peru is of course welcome into our capital of Philadelphia.

I promise the industrialists of America that steps to curtail the mass printing of money will be enacted immediately. This unauthorised step by the nations' banks is outrageous and I fully condemn it.

A delegation from Peru is of course welcome into our capital of Philadelphia.

I promise the industrialists of America that steps to curtail the mass printing of money will be enacted immediately. This unauthorised step by the nations' banks is outrageous and I fully condemn it.

We thank the United States for its hospitality and will arrive soon.

It is interesting Spain should say this when Spain has not recognized Peru and continues to deny freedom to Hispaniola's people.

The Moroccan Sultan is surprised at Peru's claims. Surely you had been recognised having been independent for over 20 years. As for denying the freedom of the people of Hispaniola he doubts they can remove freedoms in land they don't currently control.

The Moroccan Sultan is surprised at Peru's claims. Surely you had been recognised having been independent for over 20 years. As for denying the freedom of the people of Hispaniola he doubts they can remove freedoms in land they don't currently control.

The Moroccan Sultan is clearly ill-informed. The Spanish government in it's inglorious foolery continues not to recognise the nation of Peru.

If only in practice. We are certain, as history has proven for 50 years, that Spain does not recognize our independence and will not for a thousand years.