• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Moroccan Government must learn its place. You will allow your betters to take interest in your affairs, for your own good, or they shall do so without your consent.​

This goes beyond Interest. Interest would be observing affairs from afar only getting involved when the Situation demands it. This is direct interference without consent already and what makes you our betters anyway? You seem to spend a vast amount of your time fighting all the wars you have got yourself involved in then anything else. Last time I checked ruthless war making was a sign of Barbarianism.I can't be sure but it seems to me to be the case. On the other hand I not even sure the last time Morocco even fought an offensive war.

His Majesty's Government takes note of the accusation of barbarism by the Moroccan savages. If you will not observe diplomatic etiquette, then perhaps we shall have to teach you some.​

His Majesty's Government takes note of the accusation of barbarism by the Moroccan savages. If you will not observe diplomatic etiquette, then perhaps we shall have to teach you some.​

Is Invading without a declaration of war also part of Diplomatic Etiquette? Just wondering you have done it a couple of times.

His Majesty's Government urges the Moroccan Government to learn its place. Furthermore, I advise you to cease your unfounded and untrue accusations, lest a nation see it as provocation for an attack.​

His Majesty's Government urges the Moroccan Government to learn its place. Furthermore, I advise you to cease your unfounded and untrue accusations, lest a nation see it as provocation for an attack.​

But did you ever declare war on Qing China or Hawaii before you attacked them? Anyway Morocco is in the French Sphere of Influence according to your treaty and your not allowed to violate those Sphere's of Influence as said rather clearly on your treaty which you just signed meaning that a British Attack would be in breach of an International treaty you just signed. That doesn't sound like the thing a democratically elected leader would do is it. It sounds like Political Sucide to me.

We declared war on Qing. We did not attack Hawaii, we sent a diplomatic mission which came under heavy assault and thus had to fight back against the islanders.

As we have said before, we do not particularly care for the opinion of someone who rules sand and dirt, does not use proper diplomatic etiquette, and acts as though his status as a savage allows him a right to talk to us as equals.

We hereby give the Moroccan Ambassador 24 hours to leave Edinburgh and the country, or he shall be arrested as a criminal, illegally on our soil. We also cease all diplomatic relations with Morocco.​

OOC: After asking Doombunny and Frymonmon, I am now playing Peru. I will start my IC incoherent rants soon.

OOC: This will add to the excitement :)

OOC: After asking Doombunny and Frymonmon, I am now playing Peru. I will start my IC incoherent rants soon.

OOC: I suggest you gangbang Bolivia with Chile. Or something. Get yourself some nice juicy desert/jungle land. :p

OOC: Good to have you back buddy. Come join us in the IRC if you can, it's certainly an experience...

We declared war on Qing. We did not attack Hawaii, we sent a diplomatic mission which came under heavy assault and thus had to fight back against the islanders.

As we have said before, we do not particularly care for the opinion of someone who rules sand and dirt, does not use proper diplomatic etiquette, and acts as though his status as a savage allows him a right to talk to us as equals.

We hereby give the Moroccan Ambassador 24 hours to leave Edinburgh and the country, or he shall be arrested as a criminal, illegally on our soil. We also cease all diplomatic relations with Morocco.​

The Moroccan Sultan Must have missed that and supposes that the Explanation for the Hawaii incident is plausible but he wonders why such a diplomatic party was so heavily armed. He must also Inform the British Government that no one rules any more than dirt or maybe rock and a few sand. Perhaps they haven't realised that yet or perhaps more likely think the world is more than dirt and rock. As for the Lack of Diplomatic Etiquette it is notable hard to maintain when you are being constantly insulted with abusive terms like savage. The Moroccan Sultan is no savage. The British will negotiate with the Ottomans as equals while treating the Moroccans who are similar in Culture and faith as Savages. The Moroccan Sultan requests the use of the word savage is used when it is more appropriate. Moroccans are a fairly advanced civilization and while they have not built Industry yet they live in solid houses and work hard and eat food which would not be unfamiliar to some foods eaten by the British. The People who really are savages lurk in the Jungles of West Africa and suggests the British pay a visit to the area to see true savages. The Moroccan Sultan is also Surprised by the Reference to a Moroccan Ambassador to Britain. Last time he checked their was no such ambassador.

The nation of Denmark is furious that our colony in Walvis Bay has been included into the British sphere of Africa. That colony is territory of Denmark and we refuse to give it away unless we gain compensation. Furthermore, we have not been consulted on the Balmoral Treaty beforehand.

Though amusing, British sarcasm in no way explains how they can attempt to declare the Spanish land in Africa to be property of a barbaric nation who still condones slavery and has never had any possession in such continent. This treaty seems a jest, and spit in every civilized nation's face. We openly condemn it.

OOC: I suggest you gangbang Bolivia with Chile. Or something. Get yourself some nice juicy desert/jungle land. :p

Logical, but I am worried about the results on a map.

All orders MUST be in by 11:59 PM, May 5th, Central Daylight Time, United States of America. Failure to do so will result in your expulsion from the game.

Furthermore, new nations may not be gained until further notice. If you are thrown out as a result of a Coup or Annexed, you are expelled from the game.

We currently have 32 people playing this game, and I intend to bring it down to 25.

That is all. Resources won't go into effect until the start of 1865. This is the LAST update without them. Updates are also being lengthened to one year in the 1865-1866 turn.

The Conference and Treaty of Balmoral

The Reich signs this just treaty, a wonderful product of civilized nations coming together and working out a deal agreeable to all.