The Conference and Treaty of Balmoral
The signatories of this Treaty hereby agree, upon their honour as Gentlemen, their integrity as leaders and their decency as men of civilised nations that they shall uphold the Treaty in its entirety. They hereby agree to the following articles.
1. That Afrika shall be divided by claims and spheres of influence as shown in the map below, each nation recognising the claims and sphere of the other nations and agreeing not to violate them. They agree, that in the event of a wish to renegotiate boundaries and ownership of land with another signatory, that they shall approach them diplomatically, and not unduly start a war.
Red -British Empire
Blue - French Empire
Black - German Empire
Dark Red - Ottoman Empire
Light Blue - The United Kingdoms of Sweden, Norway and Finland
Brown - The Kingdom of Belgium
White - The American Protectorate of Liberia
Orange - The Kingdom of the Netherlands
Green - The Empire of Brazil
(Despite what it may look like, Suez is blue and belongs to France)
2. The transfer of 530 Gold Units from the British Empire to The United Kingdoms of Sweden, Norway and Finland in return for the acquisition of their territories in Namibia and Tanzania, which are shown as British per the map.
3. The transfer of 80 Gold Units from the French Empire to The United Kingdoms of Sweden, Norway and Finland in return for the acquisition of their territories in the Gulf of Guinea.
4. Liberia shall ever remain independent and free from any influence other than that of the Unites States. All signatories guarantee its borders against aggression.
5. Any previous Treaty or agreement which conflicts with this Treaty is still valid in all articles, except those articles altered by this Treaty, in which case this Treaty takes precedence.
6. The signatories hereby agree that they shall take steps to fight slavery and implement a ban upon it in areas shown as their claims on the map, as best they can.
7. The United Kingdoms of Sweden, Norway and Finland shall lowers tariffs to 20% on exports to the British Empire, 15% on Kaoline exports to the British Empire and allow the British Empire to mine Kaoline within their lands.
8. The British Empire shall construct a railroad from Stockholm to Helsinki. The British Empire shall construct a railroad along a route running Buffalo-New York-Philadelphia.
9. The United States shall lower tariffs on Kaoline exported to the British Empire to 22% and allow the British Empire to mine Kaoline within their lands.
10. The German Empire shall lower tariffs on Kaoline exported to the British Empire to 20% and allow the British Empire to mine Kaoline within their lands.
[X] - William Ewart Gladstone, Prime Minister of His Majesties government acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India
 - Kaiser Frederick of Germany
 - Emperor Napoleon III of France
 - President Abraham Lincoln of the United States
 - Sultan Abdülmecid I of the Ottoman Empire
 - King Leopold I of Belgium
 - President Daniel Bashiel Warner of Liberia
 - King William III of the Netherlands
 - King Karl XV of The United Kingdom of Sweden, Norway and Finland
 - Emperor Dom Pedro II of Brazil
 - Queen Isabelle II
 - King Frederick VII of Denmark
OOC: Thanks to all those that helped out with this, and to those that agreed to give up some of their claims to make sure this went smoothly. Hopefully now WW2 wont start in Afrika.