• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: The implication wasn't that you were a swindler, but rather that you have persuaded the Portuguese to sell, what in OTL would be extremely hard. There was a lot of trouble just over the strip of land between Angola and Mozambique.

About the PM's, well, I had already posted the value of the offer, so I don't see what's wrong with posting the PM, of something which would be made public anyway.

OOC: Seriously guys? 250 gold for Guam...? I paid only 350 for Alaska before Fry decided to add some money.

My bid will come in a bit.

Auctioning off an Empire.

Always ripens a revolution.

OOC: I'll be interested to see how some of these nations plan on supplying these potential island bases :p

OOC: Muskey, I'm the only potential buyer with anything like a sound logistical route. Yours is doable, but still tricky.

OOC: 250 gold for a tiny island? Somebody's desperate for a colony....

I'm afraid I shall not be raising my bid to meet Denmarks.

OOC: Muskey, I'm the only potential buyer with anything like a sound logistical route. Yours is doable, but still tricky.

OOC: MY bid was only to get auction going, I expect that someone will outbid me. I wonder if it would be of any use to me, though I have some naval bases in Persian gulf and will have lvl7 naval tech next turn so I can probably resuply it.

Last edited:
OOC: Lol, everyone bashes Spain's involvement in S. America and yet they are so quik to offer half their bank away for these meaningless islands...

Meanwhile, in the Cape Republic...

OOC: Meanwhile, in Guatemala...

Guatemalan President: We shall offer up 5 gold for the purchase of the human islands, no more, but preferably less.
*Dude comes rushing in*
Messenger: Sir! Denmark has offered 250 gold for Guam.
Guatemalan President: What.
*Messenger nods*
Guatemalan President: Alright, just forget about it then.

Last edited:
OOC: I'll make my bid when I get a reply from Denmark.

OOC: Sorry, but I can't load an advanced reply on this phone >.< the following statement is, of course, in character.

His Excellency of the Kingdom of Manchuria would like to offer 1 gold for the Spanish island of Guam.

Last edited:
OOC: Sorry, but I can't load an advanced reply on this phone >.< the following statement is, of course, in character.

His Excellency of the Kingdom of Manchuria would like to offer 1 gold for the Spanish island of Guam.​

OOC:That was pointless...

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Belgium offers 35 gold for the island of Palau.

Leopold I, King of the Belgians

OOC: That's the point, dude. :p

Last edited:
The Empire of Japan proposes an agreement with Uruguay. Any trade restrictions between these two countries will be dropped as well as any Japanese citizen would be welcomed in Uruguay while any citizen of Uruguay would likewise be welcomed in the Empire of Japan.

[X] Empire of Japan
[] Uruguay

The Oriental Republic of Uruguay is pleased to sign this deal and welcomes the ever-growing Japanese community to visit and settle in the vast fields of the Banda Oriental. May we prosper together

[X] Bernardo Berro, Presidente del Uruguay