• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: But France does have an extra 50K.

Prussia.jpg

German brothers! We cannot fight one another whilst the enemy cabals of France and Austria bay at our gates! We must crush them! To prove German might once and for all! No longer will the Habsburgs and France hold sway in Germany! The Konig calls for general mobilisation! To our brothers in Saxony, Baden, Bavaria, Hanover, Saxe Coburg, Hesse and Brunswick, we are not your enemy! The imperialist invaders of Austria and France are! We must unite to crush them all! Under Prussia we shall be victorious! Let God and the sprit of Frederick the Great guide us to victory! Deutschland uber alles!

OOC: So that ceasefire is pretty much a no then?

OOC: Kinda tempting to curb-stomp Denmark for teh lulz...

Just for clarification, this is not World War 1. It is multiple neighboring states against One state. More akin to the Crimean War, if even that. Its a war of "containment" against Prussia.

Just for clarification, this is not World War 1. It is multiple neighboring states against One state. More akin to the Crimean War, if even that. Its a war of "containment" against Prussia.
OOC: Not for France. I'm suspicious on why they would declare war on prussia to protect smaller german states.

OOC: I said this would happen, Prussia didn't listen... Also, I expect Britain to get involved, it would do them no good to have a strong French hegemon in Europe...

OOC: Better France than Germany. France wont industrialise as much, nor will it ever be able to challenge me on the sea, on account of the French allergy to water.

Misiame, are you really that naive?

OOC : Really, you would allow France to eat Germany?
*sigh*

OOC: France wont eat Germany. It would be a very bad move, especially given that France cant maintain stability over a square meter of dirt, inhabited by only the French head of state.